Chapter 94

Chapter 94

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning.

"You look like shit Mox?"

Moxxie turn their head slightly a Blitz, Millie comes around the couch. Tilt their head as they mess with their phone. "I always look like this."

"Anyone else awake?" Blitz sits by them on the couch. Millie on the other side.

"Some of the others here and there. I saw some walk out from one the doors. Didn't bother to notice me. Besides the skeleton hands one. The squirrels are still in the van."

"Well, that out the way. Here our plan we-"

The double door opens to the dining rest.

Well, tartar sauce.

"IMP good morning. Come inside for coffee and will start our meeting soon. Enjoy a good night rest." Crimson waiting right there.

"Swell." Millie gets up first and walks past him.

"Slept like a baby." Blitz marches along.

"Busy." Moxxie follow lastly.

Everyone got their coffee, awkward atmosphere again, and about to start the meeting

"Isn't Chaz part of this meeting thing?"

"Chaz will be here soon. If he late well he'll have to catch up alone." Took a sip of their coffee.

The front door slam opens into the small fry shark Titus. It was their turn to guard that spot.

"GOOD MORNING SEXY PEOPLE!"

Everyone on that floor was in the dining room. Just staring at a very happy Chaz.

"Someone happy." Blitz eyes narrowed at them.

"I still want to punch his face." Millie growled as she was ready to throw the cup.

"Oh, I have many, many reasons to be." Chaz grins but hasn't walked through the double doors yet. "Boss can I have quick private word with you it's important."

"How important." Eyes narrowed at them.

"About last night."

Tap the table as they took a sip of their coffee. They get out their chair to walk out Alessio follows. Till they stop at the door. The taller shark closes the door so now it's just the four of them. While Crimson talks to Chaz through the other side.

"This is very unprofessional. Got to say almost question about a partnership." Blitz twirled their cup around.

Alessio shows no reactions.

"Like don't your mafia have like a step program to follow?"

Again, no reactions.

"Say ever did it with an imp?"

Nothing.

"Stop ignoring me! You're tearing my heart apart Alfred!"

Millie, Moxxie just stare as their boss who trying to annoy Alessio. It was failing badly and had no reaction. No, care at all.