Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BAM!

"You missed!"

"Oh, hush up no I didn't!"

"Yes, you did." Moxxie looked at the two kids.

Aka Emma and Hansel. You know the kids of crazy cannibal family. The crazy cheating mother he killed. No longer doing satanic worship so that left free hours to the kids.

The father with their children had to move when the mother died. Ralphie took care of everything to make sure the death didn't relate to them. Just like all the other past victims who were hunted down. So, it was a touchy funeral. Many came to the 'hero' funeral. Ralphie did though almost killed a few men who admitted to have slept with his wife.

The only reason was he didn't on a timely schedule and had to go.

Plus, it was good timing as his work was going to transfer him. Still in another mountain area but not too far along a drive to civilization. The kids got to school after all.

Emma, the oldest daughter, is nine years old. The girl is a quiet, hard leaner and sociable person. She already made quite a few friends with ease. Yet, as much as she enjoys school. She didn't enjoy all the subjects. Gym, literature and science were fine. The others don't like it. Especially math. May having friends didn't mean she got bullied at the beginning. Didn't mind making a few kids her age cry when she hurt their feelings. After all she didn't start it first.

Can't prove it either.

Hansel is seven years old. He was smart but not as smart as his sister. A very energetic boy.  Made a few friends in his new class. A bit odd at first for him to start over. Yet, after a few weeks he and his friends have a great time together. May have put a mouse trap or two in the teachers' lounge when they annoyed him. What? They never knew it was him.

Ralphie seems to calm down slightly over time. He was still very angry his wife cheated. Sure, can dismissed all the killing, rituals, and hunting. But he was loyal dammit! He hopes she was too! At least some of the kills made since now when she took a few people tongue out.

Now they are cannibals. He will admit that. Yet, they don't do it 24/7. The kids were slowly introducing themselves to it. But like any other kids were picky about the food. Rather it be human or not. Just picky besides certain stuff. Lately haven't eaten any people. With reason.

One of them was the moving and don't need any attention like that.

Two, the kids have been wanting to eat a lot of seafood lately.

Three, Moxxie.

Moxxie was being serious about keeping an eye on them.

When Ralphie saw him again he will admit. He screams in terror to see the small imp again. Moxxie wasn't fazed. Just asked if they ate anyone, murder, or if they have killed for good reasons. What? They can hunt but prefer it to be people who deserve it.

Normal, Tuesday afternoon talk.

Ralphie still finds it weird and keeps a wary eye on the imp. Yet, his younglings like the Imp!

Like really, really like him.

Emma would be giggly and hug Moxxie excitedly. Try now and then to stab him playfully. Moxxie wouldn't be phase and dodge the stabbing. The former destroyer will admit the girl does remind him of Chara sometimes. Yet, when she stops trying to fight him well. She liked talking to him a lot and asked many questions. Gets a pouty look when he won't answer all of them.

Hansel kept trying to stab and bite him. But would get a flip on the forehead. The boy really likes to bring the plushy around him. Moxxie still surprise they kept them. Emma has her on her bed.

It's not like Moxxie was raising the kids. Wasn't taking that away from Ralphie. From what he saw and visited. Ralphie really is a good father to his kids. Questionable customs but seem to have left. Still a good dad. Did seem to not mind when the kids asked Moxxie for help with certain stuff when he does show up.

Either it be homework, listening to the kids talk, or play sometimes.

Which they are doing right now.

Target practice on a dummy.

"No, I wasn't." Emma pouts at Moxxie.

"That works on your dad. Not me." Moxxie rolled his eyes.

"No, its does- "Ralphie stops seeing his little girl pout at him. "You were um a bit slightly off."

"But Dad, it didn't even hit it!" Hansel ducks down before his sister can punch me. "Ha! Miss me!"

"Hold still!"

"Now youngling no fighting! Emma put the rock down! Hansel what I tell you about hiding stuff under your hat!"

Yep, just a 'normal' typical visit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Just a quick visit to how the cannibal family is doing.

Until next time.

Bye-bye!