Chapter 155

Chapter 155

Party time!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They thought this party would be small.

All right, nothing really small when you party down at the Glutton Ring. Especially one of the parties is being hosted by the Queen of Gluttony herself!

Even the ones that are private. This one wasn't private as it was supposed to be normal well going out drinking, dancing and hanging out to party. Well, if they looked back when Loona mentioned the party, she went to was small. That was a big understatement. Along with finding out new details when driving the fan to a familiar bee hive mansion. The party got bigger with extra guests invited in a snap. Space being fine with the extra guest.

Why?

Fizzarolli and Asmodeus were going as well.

Stolas joining the fun as well

Okay Blitz did learn in advance they were coming. Stolas is coming too for the party. Just like eyes to make sure things are fine but fun too. The owl rode with them in the van.

So, we got a mix of hellhounds, imps, succubus, incubus and just hybrids all around. Just party away. Have a blast. Plus, maybe sneak a few pictures with Fizzarolli. But learn quickly not to overcrowd him too much as this is supposed to be a party. Plus, threats about phones being shattered.

Blitz, Sallie having a drinking contest.

The Queen Bee joining in. This time the drinking was just for fun.

Dancing all around.

A blast.

Partying all night long for everyone!

Well, maybe not everyone.

DING!

Moxxie pick up their phone. A small snort of a picture Millie of Blitz, Fizz getting caught trying to steal a barrel of booze.

"The party?"

"Mhmm." Moxxie put the phone down, after looking over another text, as they were looking at Octavia. Then glance back to check another text. "On their way with the snacks."

"All right."

Could say this a first they are 'babysitting' someone. Well, another term Stolas used at Octavia as a guard for a night.

Moxxie didn't want to go to the party. They don't care, even if they may not hear the complaints, but they just can't do it.

Parties will never be their thing. Not that kind of party. Doesn't care if you use the guard kind of card trick. Or the time going to Glutton when they just went inside the find the pair. It'll just not feel fun for them.

Sorry for being boring.

Along with Sallie very chilled with it now. Along with a sort of apology when she admits about a plan, no plans, to all most trick them to go. Almost didn't give them the whiskey bottle. Yet, cave in. Besides, not like it'll be the last time they'll see Sallie. Still, going to keep a close on her when she teases about bringing them to the next one.