Chapter 79

Chapter 79

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"She took the book. Stolas kid took our damn book!"

Millie, Moxxie took a step back as Blitz run behind his desk. Toss a portrait to the side to look at the open safe. Let out another frustrated yell and threw his coffee mug at the window. Then started to have a panic attack.

"Why did she do that?! They have their own book?" Millie shocked and pulled her own hair.

"I don't fucken know!"

"We need to call Stolas."

"Do you want my head on a platter Mox! My head to pretty to be chopped up like Thanksgiving decoration!"

"We don't have another choice and he the only that can get us to Earth." Besides well themselves. But nope, I just had to be scared and not talk about the truth.

"He'll take the book and then go bitch to his Puppet doll! Why does it work for her? Is supposed to be IMP,"

"She did come here a few times." A note to self to recheck that book.

"We need a plan."

"Or this one can stop making excuses, after excuse to not talk to him. Since you two still have damn issues to talk about." Moxxie growled and poked their chest.

They get it! Their needs to be space. Especially, with these two issues and other matters to deal with at the moment. Or can just ignore it forever since these two a so good at it! They should know. They hate talking about their own issues! They are the definition of ignoring their own problem. Heck! Probably would win that contest every year if there was a championship like that! Oh, crud their losing it thinking about cheap ass trophies for first place.

"Hey this isn't about my sex life right now! He was ashamed, dealing with a divorce! I'm a fuckard who can't have something nice, while trying to run to be the great father, and of this establishment! We gave each other space to talk."

"Along with being a bitchy boss then normal." Loona grunted looking over her phone.

"Your in trouble too for letting them go in his office." Millie hands on her hips and looks at her.

"I didn't think she would pull that shit!" Twitch and quickly look away. Plus, Octavia disguised herself as just her using her hair like a beard. Really, didn't care as she was still pissed at what was said a while ago by her d-Blitz.

"So, is your nose on rest mode now?"

"Give me a break old lady! First, prick, now you? What next going to get crap from leather boots, Fatty?"

"Oh, for hell's sake stop calling them Fatty, you furry big ass!"

"What you call me amazon thighs!"

"Call them now." Moxxie points at the phone. While ignoring a, possible, fight in the background.

"Why don't you?!"

"I'm making a call to Striker of this shit show of a situation. If they decide to come back early if were not here." Along with trying to not have a panic attack. Stolas going to strangle their damn neck! No, the amount of Wrath rats can save them for this.