Chapter 137

Chapter 137

Read away!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Pardon?"

"Are you high or something?"

Moxxie stared at Loona. Tilt their head. "No, and wouldn't you be able to smell that."

"I'm not a drug sniffing dog!"

"So? Your nose stronger." Probably the room across is high.

"No, shit it stronger." A small growl.

"Then why you asking me a stupid question like this?" Gave her a bored look.

"Oh, fuck off! You're the one being stupid."

"Care to elaborate what stupid thing I done. To gather your attention."

"Why are you being so, so damn weird."

"I am weird."

"Happy weird!"

Tilt their head at her. Shrugged. Then he goes back to the computer to work. Just focus on the work while Loona stomps off with a grumble.

Loona back inside the meeting room with the two girls. "His tail on their lap but it was swaying. Why are they being so weird?"

"Maybe had a good week in Wrath?" Millie suggested again.

This morning they did get to see Moxxie. Moxxie did mention he was coming home late Sunday. Nothing looked too different. Till they saw how much their tail would tap against their leg. This looks on their face that didn't look tight up. Even if they don't show too many expressions, it just looks relaxing. Like something came off their shoulders.

Blitz, even Loona had to put her phone down, notice the little change from Moxxie when the three got in the van.

Now the four of them are going on a duck hunt through texting what was going on. Loona so far is the only one, just now, approaching Moxxie of their behavior. Which replied in Moxxie fashion.

At least that is still normal.

Back to the drawing board or go back to working.

Blitz was in his office. Just sitting down looking over some papers. Okay that's a lie. But there are work papers here on his desk he should be looking at. Along with his doodle notepad. Tap his pencil on the desk.

Now he won't deny it. He does like to know his employees in and out of work. There was his family! Everyone should know their family. Got to be friends too with them too outside of work. But this just feels out of character with Moxxie? Are they overthinking too much? Should he go mandatory drug test? It not worries!

Its not.

Its.

Such reminders do scare him. A part of him should push it back. He will fuck them up like every other relationship he had the past. His ex across the while. Barbie who can be anywhere right now. Striker who could be either dead in a cell or some rat food.