Chapter 141

Chapter 141

It here!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Andrealphus will admit he is usually calmer. The level headed sibling. He has to be for he is the head of his seat of one of the Marquise family. He has his duties as the oldest. Duties of a Goetia. Duties to show off.

Can he have a temper and lash out like his sister? Yes, it just knows how to control it. Or it is shown very differently depending on the matter at hand.

He can be revengeful seeking peacock when he wants to be.

Yes, he is patient. He will order or pay someone else to do his work. He can be cold and calculative if it grabs his attention. It doesn't mean there have been occasions that should have come in early. Or if it went over his head. Those he hates.

Like this divorce process.

These past few weeks she has really, really tested his patience.

No, this whole thing in general.

He told her to let him handle this. He was going to handle this. Even before that blackmail threat over his head. No, even before Stella planned that assassination. Looking back on that was very stupid. Got to watch his steps. Scheming. No, scheming. Use his social charms to see about any other detail to possibly get at soon to be ex-brother-in-law. Anything to get extra in the divorce procedure.

At the beginning it was easy. Heck, he didn't bother with a lawyer. Even when the judge repeated, they can get them one. Decline. This was to be easy. Plus, the judged was a woman so sympathy points there for the grab!

Play the concerned brother for the cheated sister. How much she done for Goetia as a loyal wife, princess and mother. Which earn looks from Stolas along with eye roll. But he ignored it. Let him do what he is good at.

Along with payback in the way Stolas treated him that day when he visited. Plus, that lawyer of his looks like he can crack under pressure. Oh, he still demanding that phone number.

That damn imp he is coming after you next.

Any who. Be the brother. Show the good graces his sister has done. We called in witness what happened that day to the next. How Stolas just snapped and laughed madly. Even continued to meet the imp to come over at the family home once a month. Not caring at all how Stella felt. Or Octavia.

He was a bit pleased that one seems to have at least hit Stolas.

Then boom he threw this divorce procedure. How Stolas will pay for alimony but the divorce will happen. He was done. No longer wanted to try to give his sister another chance. Give this family a chance. How his little sister deserved extra.

That was their winning point.

Till it talks about demands on certain materials, richness, property and even a small tease about the Grimorie. To hold on to till Octavia ready for that duty. Gone far to point out

They all laughed at his face.

It was kind of embarrassing as the peacock demon was rarely laughed at like this. Opening their beak up and saying something so stupid.