Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Still the same but little changes.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Okay everyone we have a lot of stuff to keep the business going. Along with a few topics to talk about. Example one. STOLAS GET OUT OF HERE!" Blitz yelled at Stolas and pointed a finger poker stick in his direction.

"No." Stolas said so casually. He turned the page to his book. He was sitting in the meeting room with all of them like it was nothing. "I did tell you before I will pop in to check on you."

"Don't you mean for the book?"

"That too."

After Moxxie, Striker had their 'fight' that was interrupted. The tension seems to have been a lesson between the pair. Along with still got a scolding over the phone from Maria from being idiots. Stay a bit longer to make sure there is no terrible bruising. Striker and Ivy kept insulting each other. Moxxie videotaped it and sent it to Maria.

So, they technically survived the next day and were able to come to work. It was supposed to be a normal business day.

Then Stolas came in, unannounced, and he will be keeping a eye on all of them. Why? Make sure they don't misuse the book. Plus, Puppet technically didn't tell him not to do it.

Moxxie should have told Stolas he didn't have to do it. Since they do want to kind a believe he is doing to make sure the book not misuse. Now excuse since he found a way to see Blitz again.

That was on them.

Yeah, some are not too happy. Some don't care. Moxxie had to stop two out of the four of them to not kill the prince when he does random visits. No, scratch that random 'inspections. Can also feel the strange tension between Stolas and Blitz. Between death threats, annoyed jabs and the sexual remarks.

Basically, it's like Stolas never left like before. Just physically here a lot. There are  less sexual comments in the room together at least. But he doesn't get in the way of their business meetings. Okay the last part may have thrown in small advice.

What? The guy who likes destruction might as well bring some of it to Earth.

He also brought Octavia over to interact!

The teen didn't seem very happy to be here. It was understandable. Along with going on at her at the same time. Yet, felt some relief to not see her dad and the red dickhead not flirting. Or at least the kind of flirting they don't around her. Hey at least she, Loona seems to get along dissing their old man.

"Don't you have noble meeting shit or tea party to bitch about money, royals or who got pregnant?" Blitz twitched in his direction.

"That's tomorrow."

"Back to the topic." Moxxie sitting between Stolas and Striker. Only is just so he can make sure Striker doesn't do anything stupid. Or get them ripped off if the book is taken away. Maybe I should have that talk with him to leave Stolas alone.

"Fine." Blitz smacks the finger point stick in his palm. "As you can all see business has been rocking. In fact, we had to move a few clients the next day. Which is great for us! Plus, we got our insurance policy cover!"