Chapter 103

Chapter 103

We got another one!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie glance at the phone. A little twitch behind the scarf.

Come on.

If this was Medea office would have been in and out. It's almost been an hour now.

"Mommy why does fire toad have different eyes?"

"Now Sweetie. What did I say about calling them that to their faces? It's impolite. Wait until we're in the car." The mother tells her son as she pats their head.

Right. Along with dealing with this child along with the axelot kid. Moxxie type away from their phone. Loona curled up in the chair shaken in fear.

"But you call them Wrathian Mommy."

"That is different. That is what they are." Look them up and down. "Seems like this one on the smaller end. Quite pathetic. The mother or father must have had poor taste."

Moxxie slowly turned their head towards the mother.

"What you looking at you unemployed Wrathian."

"Nothing."

"What? What did you call me? Got something to say to my face?"

"Like I said. ."

The door opens up. "Mr. or Ms. Non-O the doc will see you now!"

Don't say anything else but scoop up a shaken Loona. Walk past the open mouth terrified mother while the child just looks stunned.

Honestly, it's so rude.

Back in the Wrath Ring.

"Shit were almost out of gas!" Blitz growled as he stared at the gas meter.

"Look there a station!" Millie point as the gas station. A few bikes are already there along with a truck.

"Great timing. While I fill this up. You check to see if anyone saw a tied-up Stolas on a badass steed." Blitz pulled in the van up to an empty gas slot. "Huh look at that takes credit cards now?"

"Were not that undeveloped B."

"Noted."

The pair get out of the van. Blitz goes to the pump while Millie goes to the building. But she stops to see four little imps outside on the bench. Goes to approach them while three biker cowboys come out the gas station.

"Come on. Come on." Blitz tapped his boot to the ground. A mix of worries for Loona. Along with Stolas. He should be fine. It's Stolas. Kidnapping should be breezy for him. Probably the moment they get there he found a way to kill the assassin.

"BLITZO!"

"The O sile-Shit!" Blitz stared at the three-biker gang member. "Fuck sake not your ugly mustache!"

"You got a lot of nerve showing you face here cocksucker! After the credit card fraud, you did on my cousin's farm!" The leader growled at him.

"Hey it's his fault! Who charges that much for horse riding lessons?"