Chapter 75

Chapter 75

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?"

"C-Can you come over. O-Or maybe open a po-portal Puppet."

Moxxie was silent for a few seconds. "Where are you?"

"At home on my balcony."

"I'll be there in a bit."

"Thank you, Puppet."

Stolas sounded very exhausted. Possibly he was crying? But why?

Well, could think of a few reasons. One of I being whatever that mess was with Blitz yesterday. Force their mind back to not think too much. At least what happened at the end. Only sent like one text to Blitz to keep his ass on the couch to rest.

Either they are following that or ignoring their phone.

The wave of their hand was in their Puppet attire.

Then he was going through the portal in space. Close to the one behind them. Then open the one to meet Stolas. Open it slightly to check around. Then widen it slightly as they arrive on the balcony. Glance over and see Stolas just standing over there with their back turn.

"What you doing?"

"Just watch Stella drive off. Probably will come back later to get her material items." Stolas turned his head to look at Puppet.

Stolas really didn't look the best. Very disheveled. His outfit was unkempt. Now they think about it. This was very different, along with the gorgeous space cape. Feathers look a bit of place. Face so tired and see mascara dripping down their eyes.

"Frogmouth?"

"Let's talk inside." Turn fully around and walk back inside the room. Puppet followed behind them. We're in the bedroom.

"Can we talk elsewhere?" Glance to see a book on the bed.

Stolas stopped and was silent for a bit. "Yes, yes that might be a good idea. Let's go to my office."

It was a long, silent walk when they arrived at Stolas office.

It was very spacious along with a few plants around. A comfy couch. Two shelves with different items and a few books. The curtain covering what is probably the window. A nice-sized desk with paperwork, books and two potted plants. A picture frame on the desk of Stolas and Octavia.

Moxxie watches Stolas just sitting down on the chair. Just laying back with their eyes closed. Stood there a bit and walked over to sit down on the other side.

"Are you thirsty?"

"No. You reek of alcohol." Got a dark chuckle.

"Well, I had a tad too much abstinence. Plus, wasn't able to drink at that bar."

"Bar?"

"Blitzi-Blitzo and I went to Ozzies a few hours ago."

"Ozzies?"