Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie stared at the text when they arrived back at the apartment.

The first two months at IMP were busy. So, damn busy along with so many missions thrown in. Now this stupid commercial that Blitz wants to get done.

Well, Moxxie didn't have fun with that. Even was being a 'pissy bitch' about it. Doesn't care. Why they were being a 'pissy bitch' about it? Simple.

One he didn't want to be in. Why? Just doesn't. Second, the possibility of the target coming down here to come after us a pretty high chance. Which by the way found later how no one has been able too. Is relieved to finally be done with that junk. They just covered their own faces with the scarf. Got some complaints but they don't care. Three just wants to get the missions done. Doesn't care they are being called a 'pussy' or whatever about it.  Then the money to get them out the red.

All this but they still stayed. Why?

Because the business is working. Very slow but it is working. Millie loves it a lot. Not being held back what to do. Unless the quite requested a certain way for the target to kill. But besides that, I love it! Blitz a questionable Boss but he knows his way how to kill. He is really good at it. Sadistic. Doesn't hold back what he does to get the job done. Won't admit it out loud. Both of them are good along with different. Yet, get along fantastic.

Just IMP needs a lot of cleanups. So, much cleanup.

In the business paperback sense.

Nut right now doing a different cleanup from their last mission.

"That was awesome!" Blitz coming out the portal. Put his flintlock back inside their tattered slate-gray collared coat with red buttons. Red high collar shirt underneath with their red skull charm necklace. Black non ripped pants with knee high black, red boots. A pair fingerless gloves, featuring large, rounded, yellow decorations on the upper side of them. Why? He just wanted them. "We did a great job team!"

"So, much blood from that twig" Millie follows in next and cleaning her dagger. Her outfit changed when she joined IMP but still fit her style to work in. A cold-shouldered black top with gold buttons. Torn black pants with a belt wrapped snuggly around. With a pouch on one side. While the other side of the belt had a leather sheath, she put her knife in. Fingerless black gloves, and black footwear for protection for her feet. A block choker. Black lips.

"Great job Mil!"

"Aww! Thanks Blitz!"

"Speaking of little. Hey Mox." Blitz grins at Moxxie

"You almost made us blow our cover. Again." Moxxie wore a long dark midnight blue coat. A dark gray button up long sleeve shirt. Under the shirt if you looked closer was actually another shirt. A familiar charm tucked underneath, when there was a blue scarf wrapped around his neck. Black pants with protective layer like leggings. His hoofs were even covered up in the material. Fingerless black gloves. Tail in familiar black wrappings. A short ponytail resting on his side with a red ribbon. Look of familiar calm eyes behind the glasses stared up at the taller imp.