Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie really didn't expect this to happen.

At least not this way for this situation.

Now Flaw actually was doing pretty well for a small business online. Even if there were a bit of cut backs when they started at IMP. A bit of working around the schedule, and free time with their 'broken' arm. So, it is possible with Striker here now working for them a bit can be helpful. Moxxie just uses certain days to focus on Flaw. Then days for space, music, guns and the free time they can get hanging out with the others. That doesn't involve work.

Moxxie is a bit pleased that Striker, Millie do understand they want time for themselves, along with not wanting to socially interact a lot. They get it. Striker has those moments to just want to be Bombproof. Or when Millie wants to do her own thing alone like go running. Stolas well they should know at least when their Puppet but moments.

As for what has been happening in Flaw lately, it was a bit surprising. began to notice the many messages he will get on his Sinstagram account when he posts. Yes, they usually see some pictures from the brand when someone buys something. Or on Ivy account for the café. But lately I have been noticing a lot of likes/ compliments. Excitement and questions of upcoming new items or personal material that is shown off. A few teases. Wants for more. Links to his websites. Even were short videos. Along with followers doing a poll to see certain themes if they see the tags.

Then were vendors, certain designers of sorts trying to reach out to him. Business deals or talks. Asked to be someone personal designers. Job applications.

No, thanks to that.

Did seem to get a bit of hand one point Like Ivy was being asked by the other for Flaw number or personal email to talk with him. She always gave them a flat-out no. When it gets threatening, she'll threaten back.

He did start to open two extra slots for personal designs. Got filled up fast quickly. Along with a new plushy that was a snake.

The snake, you guess it, lives with those other animals on the planet.

It was really an accident when they stumbled on the animal in the forest area. Just checking around for no problems, just a walk. Then was a by a nest. The Snake, with star pattern, was just a protective mother guarding her eggs. He seemed to calm down once he showed a star treat and swallowed it. After that had this huge snake just curled up around him nicely? Had to tell the snake he was not a future babysitter.

Should have known better when they saw that shine in its damn eyes!

Damn scaly jerk would get along well with Rattles. All of them would when he sees any snakes.

Still, it was interesting to watch them hatch. Little bean noodles.

Little Bean Plushy was a hit. The real snakes almost mistaken one as their own when he showed them. He really should stop sewing them over here.

He doesn't stop.

It did get a bit hard sometimes whenever he did need to post something on the site. Striker technically is kind of staying with them. Or would stay at IMP. He really wants that first floor. You think Blitz notice by now.