Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Another one for you!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Puppet was just floating, writing in their notebook and just relaxing.

Look at the last four visits coming into space. They have been on an animal planet. Sure, he'll admit the planet was nice. Prefer staying when it night time.

Just getting away from the animals was challenging. On the ground and in space.

That sheep was a backstabber. This was its plan after all. Why couldn't the hybrid deer, dragon beast not eat them instead? Or tear them apart?

Nope, instead each visit became a 'babysitter' for the 'sweet', innocent cotton balls of different shapes, sizes and species.

Maria still laughing her ass off any time he tells him what happen. How he getting jump. The parents being lazy and just chill in the background. Sure! Let's leave the innocent souls to the one who would have no trouble ripping them apart!

Yet, they still put a bloody check on the 'map'. Only, because he wants to keep a look out for these poison stars. Able to actually heal the last one after a while. Along with also any annoying bugs on the way too.

So, far found like ten stars.

Bugs just two.

Really hate that the CHECK taunting them about that.

Besides that, they have been busy with their life. This whole school year in general has been exhausting in many ways. The school work wasn't but avoiding the bullying was getting tiring. Good thing he is a good dodger, hider or use distractions to get out of situations. But there have been a few close calls. Besides being shoved against a locker. Then another time during PE, which they excused themselves, to be target for dodgeball. Dodge the balls a lot just annoying to be the one they always try to target.

Those few close calls were moments to ready to break a wrist. Just were bad days for Moxxie. To just be left alone now or else he might do something he'll regret. Even throw a stupid ball to knock someone out. Hopefully it just knocks and not breaks something.

Things back at home are fine. But then he notices how Madre was just very quiet. Sad. Would see her look through old photo albums. During those times she will take care of the home, chores so she wouldn't worry about it. Will just sit with her to just be held as he listens to stories from their past. Good stories. Even current ones with him, Striker. Got her to laugh when he hissed at a photo of a younger him with Striker.

It was worth it.

Striker did call here and there. It was random a week but a call none the less. He has been busy, which was good. Talk about anything like happen at the stables or random job to do some farm work. How Bombproof grown. Bought themselves some new guns. Small metal craft work able to sell. Even random talk about a gal or guy some guy he charmed their pants off. That Moxxie didn't focus too much to listen unless to throw out a jab.

It was good to hear them talk back. Of, course neither of the two knows when to stop so the other can have the last word.

So, today I was just supposed to relax. Watch space. Go back home later to check on some traps. That it.