Chapter 109

Chapter 109

Millie time.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Millie is sitting on the couch as she sharpens the blade. Stop once in a while to glance out the apartment window. IMP city still the same mess out there in Pride Ring. Let loose a sigh as she goes back to sharpening her weapon.

She, Blitz got out a few days ago. Along with the fix up van. The pair were mildly surprised their bills on each thing were covered. When asked by who, well Millie asked, just was told Doc Medea he took care of it. Was taken back and during that time he tried to find him. Just to ask questions till she was told about a transfer.

It was confusing.

Then Blitz demanded where Striker was being held. It was a mess along able to realize there was a prison here. Millie did want to punch Striker but also asked clear-headed questions. Okay punch was put it down likely. Want to beat him up for this shit mess, but also for putting Moxxie in the position. While Blitz just seems ready to fight.

Until when they arrive to learn Striker was moved elsewhere. Blitz got a bit too close to a guard with an eye patch to demand answers on where Striker moved and why. Which resulted in Blitz being thrown out, mind his own damn business and will be called if need be. Now Millie would have helped out, ready to fight. The sort-tempered imp ready for a brawl but the tension in that office room. The three watch them very clearly like predators gazing with a steady head. It wasn't the time or the place. Plus, the imps, along with a few others, were called to help with that whole situation in the cave. Told to go home.

It was irritating but what could they do? Yes, the two of them kickass to go against Striker. This situation began to really them to not cross at the moment. Not just with Striker but how it involved Stolas with the Goetias.

Striker possibly will die for what he tried to do. Just not now.

The pair left. Well, after getting Moxxie through the phone finally. Only to be told they're staying with Maria for a while. Text when they can. Don't know when they'll come back.

Just want to be away right now.

Millie couldn't blame Moxxie wanting to be with their mother. Heck, she wanted to go drive all the way over there to see them. But Blitz put his foot down now as they need to get back to Pride so he can be with Loona, along with try to find a way how to get work back up. Yes, the pair have the book that Millie was carrying in the backpack. So, IMP can still keep going. It made the Wrath gal angry that Blitz was doing this. Till she saw the look in his eyes that he was trying to hide.

He wasn't ready to talk to Moxxie.

Didn't push it after that. Already got on his ass from the med bay situation. Yet, this couldn't be avoided forever. As of right now when they got back from a long ride to Pride. Besides, when one of the two were talking on the phone. Like when Blitz gives Loona an update, they're on their way back. A small suspicion he was texting Stolas, along with maybe Moxxie. Or tried to till he put the phone down so many times. Millie would be on the phone too or just staring out the window.