Chapter 97

Chapter 97

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah." Moxxie huffed in annoyance as he told Striker what happened in Greed a few days ago. Well, besides the raffle ticket thing that happened at that mall. But do tell him about Chad, along with that card now that he realized it was a phone number.

It was Chad right? Or was it something with a Z?

"Like this punk had a chance." Striker sneered as he crumbled it up. Toss it behind him. Glance at him. "Did he try to do anything else?"

"It was just mostly him talking and offered to go to 'downtown'."

"You had no idea what that mean did you?"

"No, but I didn't like it at all. Made me very uncomfortable." Didn't realize their tail wrapped closed against him.

"Should have shot him in the crotch." Or even gone feral to tear into them. No, he should have gone with them and ripped this piece of shit junk off. "Did they touch you at all?"

"No, I was avoiding all that. I was also just in fight, scan mode in a sense." Which does help in way with their phobia. Pros along with negatives since they don't want too always be in it.

Be alert to fight even if it Hell they are living in.

"Well, if I will put in a 'complaint' if these mafias ever do lend a hand. That this Chaz one not be sent."

"Millie, Blitz already agreed Chad shouldn't be allowed."

"Who was the Don?"

"Don?"

"The boss. The Don usually like the head of their 'family'."

"Eh it was something to do with red. Coral? Scarlet? Ruby?"

"This is a guy, right?"

"Very much. Wine?"

"Wine?"

"There is like red wine. Um something around that theme." A small shrug. "I really wasn't paying attention to the imp. Just was in, next minute out and was talking about money issues."

"Money issues?"

"Overheard him something about a budget were wanting IMP possible extra money."

"Well, good thing out that messed to not be our issue." Striker mentally cursed as they'll have to be careful. Way back was hired by one of the mafias in Greed. Just to take care of someone since they didn't need any of their men out at that time. Got their pay and left after that when declining a position to work for them.

Got enough on their plate then be dragged down by one those groups. Even if the Mafias can be quite a powerful group in Greed with their ties to the underworld. Still, if one group starts to weaken many will charge in to take over.

Plus, the smug air is terrible in those areas.

"Yeah." Roll their shoulders a bit.

"Want another back crack?" Smirk at the look they were getting.