Chapter 78

Chapter 78

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey Critter."

Moxxie stop as he turns to see Striker leaning against the door to his room. "Hey Rattle."

"Busy?"

"Not anymore." Drop a few packages, a small visit to Stolas, and now return back to the apartment complex. Another week at work passed by. Now just a non work day at IMP.

"Well come on in." Motion him through the door. "We haven't been able to hang out together. Just us."

That was a bit true now that Moxxie thinks about it. Sure, they hang out. Either at work or in a group with the others. Yet, not a lot with each other. Goes over to walk into his room.

Striker didn't go like crazy with decorating the place. Just enough to be livable. Kind of like back home. See a potted cactus on the table. Does see another door that leads to the back to reach Bombproof.

"Want anything to drink?"

"I'm fine." Walk over to sit on the couch. Glance around a bit till they glance to see Striker sitting by him. "Any roommates?"

"Unwanted rats or our boss taking a peek."

"The usual." Glance on the ground. "Have you talk with him?"

"No, either silent or throw out ridiculous orders that been pissing us off." Striker grunts and takes a sip of his drink. "Probably something to do with the blue blood."

"Stolas." I didn't want to get into that at the moment.

Striker rolled his eyes. "How about you? Has he been annoying you than normal?"

"Just texting and just that." All they can do.

"Hmm. Alright enough about work. The boss man will get his crap together. If not will tell him to take a vacation."

Moxxie silent for a bit till they nod a little.

The pair just talk well. It was casual talk with some insults thrown out here and there. Going down memory lane. Like a few of the ridiculous stunts they did as children. That gave their folks a heart attack.

It was nice.

Moxxie missed this a lot. Felt natural back in their youth and teenage years.

"I will be out for a few days too."

"Again?"

"Just some property I need to talk to some clients in Wrath. Already talk it over with Blitz. Before this." Put their drink down on the table and glance at Moxxie. "What already going to miss me?"

"Shut it." Grumble at the snickering look.

"Don't worry I'll be back. Be around my presents again soon." Smirk at the eyes roll at their direction. "How about your business Flaw? You seem to be really getting attention."