Chapter 149

Chapter 149

Here you go everyone!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You're going to regret revealing this Ozz." Mammon let loose a sinister laugh. As the demonic clown like insect back away.

Asmodeus snarled at him still in his demonic form, as he stands over Fizz protectively.

Mammon smile wider as electricity surrounds him.

BOOM!

The whole tent exploded in green smoke, electricity, and just a rush of deep magic. The venue is now a complete mess inside and outside. Screams all around at the shocking surprise or still in the phase Asmodeus, the embodiment of Lust, admit he was in love.

What a splendid night this turned out to be.

Asmodeus and Fizz look at each other. Warm loving smiles.

"So," Glitz and Glam on the stage laying down on the ground, "did we win?"

A random piece of wood debris fell on them.

They'll be fine.

"Wow that was a rush and unexpected twist to reveal. The internet feed going to barf this shit up." Blitz tail held onto the railing as he stared down below. Pull himself back up. Glance back down at Fizz, and his lover, just nuzzling up each other. Roll his eyes wanting to gag while trying to not smile.

He was proud of Fizz to finally stand up.

Starts to climb down. Pull his phone out as he sees a message from Stolas asking if he all right. Text back.

I'm fine stop worrying your feather ass off!

Making sure Blitzy. You were up very high.

I'm good...So, enjoyed the show.

I did. ^^.

Mhmm got to say Fizz is the best work yet.

Correct.

Well, I better get back down with the hypnotic lovers to blow this joint. Want a ride?

If their find with that.

They'll be swell. Too busy being lovely dovey.

Yes, you can see that clearly from my seat.

About the respond back along with a mention to find Moxxie. But then stop before he can send that. Where was Mox? He practically didn't see them after that whole fan meet up. Got down finally as he looks around the mess from the stage and back. Look around. "Baby-face where a-SHIT! What happen to you?"

Blitz only turns around to me a soaked up, filthy Moxxie just staring at them.

"What the fuck did you fall in the sewage outside? Where are you other contacts? Did you hood get ripped off-

"Yes. Lost it. Yes." Glance around. "What happen here?"

"Mammon being a bitch losing his cash cow and ran off. Your um tears showing," Point at their cheek showing parts of the blue. Sees their right by a dressing room and shove them "I can give you like a minute at best but we're probably going to head out fast. A lot of fans going to be losing their piss."