Chapter 107

Chapter 107

Another one!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Stolas sighs in annoyance with the machine by his side. Honestly think it ridiculous to be hooked up to a heart monitor.  The medics want to make sure his levels are checked, fine and accounted for. Glance at his leg in a cast, a few wraps over his rip area, and hook up to a blood bag. His shoulder still heals like there wasn't a stab wound at all.

Besides the familiar phantom pain. That blessed blade comes down again and again. That will stick to Stolas for a long time.

Glance at his new phone while he ignores the flowers all around him. Get good gifts from those who really don't care. Just to show off, get in his favor or know he is thought of by soon to be separate family. Back to his phone.

Just finished texting with Octavia that he awakes. Talk with the Doctor he'll be back home soon. His poor daughter shouldn't have to worry about this. It took a lot of convincing, once he got a phone, to tell her not to come here. Just to stay at home with the servants. Not go outside. Was a bit upset when he asked if her mother or uncle called her. Got a no besides a small text from Andrealphus. Just telling her to call Uncle if she needs anything or wants him over. Slightly annoying to Stolas but it'll have to do for now. Along with making a call to one of his legions to keep an eye on home. If Octavia does leave to keep a close watch. He also didn't want paparazzi to attack his daughter if she did come see him in the hospitals of the Sloth ring. Quite a vicious cruel group they can be. Anything to get power. How 666 with Katie Killjoy still able to work after the disastrous interview with the Princess. No one knows. Besides talks about Lucifer just didn't see the news that day.

Smile a bit at the text back with Via. Along with attachment of her to his plants. Miss him greatly.

Another was with Blitz. That really shocked them. Telling him to get better soon. He texts back immediately the same back to him along with crew. A few texts between the pair of the state of the other injuries.

Both sides were very lucky not life threatening, or broken. I will just be out for a while. Besides, Stolas broke leg.

Would have asked about Moxxie but held back.

One, just wanted to make sure their attention was on Blitz on the texting.

Two didn't feel appropriate besides asking how they were doing. Which Blitz couldn't answer as they had no clue as of.

Three, the texting did get serious at point of this situation and what Stolas was going to do. Reply back not sure, along with best to not text this over phone and for now he has got a phone call Striker will be staying in Wrath. Since he is arrested there, it is the ring business what to do till Stolas talks to whoever is in charge. After that just small talk. Then he got a text later from Blitzy saying how he screwed up. He didn't understand what they meant and asked him to talk about it. No, response back about it. Though he just passed out from pain meds or exhaustion.