Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Let's go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Puppet you actually made it!"

Moxxie barley lifts his head up as he lands on the cliff. Glance around a bit. "Where is she?"

"I'll get her soon." Stolas clap again in excitement. "Thank you so much!"

He would keep reminding them as the year passed. Kept it to themselves as the owl just looked so happy. "So, wasn't there a birthday party all ready?"

"I'm going to tell you now. A royal birthday for A Goetia will always be grand. It doesn't mean they'll be fun. Not a lot of royal children's birthday parties are fun unless you're lucky. Or have friends. One year well I had a splendid time with a friend my father bought for my birthday."

"Bought?"

"Purchase was his word. It was a long time ago. After that my birthdays were well with my fiancé to be home." Stolas shuddered. Those were not fun.

"Right, you're um wife." The few times they can recall Stolas ever talking about her. It was either to quickly change the subject. Along with a temper she had since her youth. "So, the Birthday was bad."

"She loves the cake, and gifts." Motion to the spot that had a small picnic of sorts. "Every year I would either at night or next day do a little picnic with Octavia. An extra Birthday bonuses. Around this time a lot of knew sights to behold to watch- "

"Did she do that to your cheek?"

Stolas stopped talking and touched his cheek. Sting at the small cut that was on his cheek. Glance to see small amount of blood on his fingertip. "Oh, um personal disagreement with another when I left. Don't worry I'll get it- "

"Come here."

Turn a bit confused see their floating. Then their cheek was touched. Stolas felt a slight sensation on his cheek. Not even able to be the fingertip. Eyes then widened as he felt something. It wasn't painful.

"Infection not fun, even the smallest of cuts." Moxxie grumble and pulled their hand back. "Don't need to worry her either if she asked question."

"You can heal?" Touch their cheek, no longer feel it.

"Yeah?"

"I can only heal with my grimoire. I was even able to learn to make certain medicine with my plants. Could have use that paste." Stolas pouts now.

"It's fine." Hand back in the sleeves. Then pull out something. "I um got her something."

His eyes widen at the gift wrapped present. "Puppet you didn't have to do that!"

"It's nothing to fancy. Probably has something better."

"Nonsense. Whatever it is she'll love it. May I ask what it is?"

"No."

"Now I'm slightly worry." Did he see another box?

"Shouldn't you get her?"