Chapter 110

Chapter 110

We got you another one.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I don't want to."

"Blitz I really don't want to hear it right now." Millie arms crossed as she gave him a stern look. "Plus, you will at least meet them before. I vouched for it too."

"Us four did it before together. Us four can do it again." Blitz behind his desk. Trying not to look her in the eyes. Focus on the paperwork. So, many boring words.

"Blitz. Moxxie said it themselves, with you here, that they'll only be coming in four days. We're lucky they aren't even going to quit. Even after they told you it would be only for a year."

Yeah, when Moxxie return back they just stayed in their room. Did come out when Millie asked them too. It was either to watch TV, hangout or cook together. In a way the interaction seems to help. Like it was almost like the old times. Just normal interaction.

Now when the pair talked about IMP that was a different subject.

Moxxie didn't want to go back. Either it being the business or Blitz himself. Millie can't fully say for sure. Okay it had to be because they didn't want to be around their boss. Maybe Loona too. Not that she can blame them. None the less there had to be talk. Not for the personal issues that were brought up but as a business employee. Reluctantly Moxxie agreed as they even knew that was true. There had to be a talk. Just avoiding it.

Blitz wanted to avoid the talk too when he got the call from Millie. Too not pick her up the first day back at work. Moxxie was back and they were going to have a talk that morning. He didn't want to talk! He didn't want to talk about it yet knew it had to happen.

Already had a crazy, stressful week as it is being on the couch to either drink, talk with their daughter and the awkward text with Stolas. Don't get him started with that. Just didn't want to do this! So, badly. Then when the day arrived, they drank a lot of coffee and talked a lot of self-mental talk to themselves. He was telling himself that day to be the boss. You're the boss. We're a family! They didn't know. You didn't know. Even after the whole talk in the graveyard. That was a moment of weakness and stress. Just don't lose it like you did in the hospital. Then he did see Moxxie at the front door of their office with Millie with a neutral look.

The meeting could have been worse. It could have been better.

A lot of screaming on Blitz end. Moxxie trying to be as civil and professional as possible yet looks closely. So, close to saying something either they might regret or shoot something. Millie had to get in the middle of the two before the pair of them really snapped.

An agreement of a sort was also made. Moxxie was only going to work four days in Loona position. Will only go on the field if they are needed in emergency. Or if someone is sick.

Until they can hire another employee.

Which was something Blitz really didn't want to do either! Hell, they were thrilled that Moxxie was still staying after the year was up. I mean come on why would they leave?