Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"How was the Birthday?"

Ivy looked at Moxxie. She was pleased to see him back here to work.

"It was good." Moxxie replied. Really good. It was just them to just hangout. He gave her the space honey. Yes, it was safe for her to eat. She really loves it. The two just being together. She was going to go out with friends another night to celebrate. Right now, it was just family. Got to meet a few other like his old bosses. Many jokes about coming back now.

They weren't joking but Moxxie didn't pick it up at all.

There wasn't time to see Millie and Sallie but he was able to call them. They 'whine' as he couldn't stay longer. How dramatic.

Other than that, they had a good three days with her until it was time to get back home.

That reminded him.

"Here." Grab his bag to pull out a bottle. "From Madre and I. A late Birthday gift. She says thanks for the note to get a free drink, dessert here when she comes to the ring."

Ivy blinked as she was taken back. Her Birthday Day was a few months back on a non-work day but Moxxie did say a Happy Late Birthday. Didn't have to ask it not like she will age. Just 'celebrates' to have a day to herself. Or in the past go out to party with a few others.

Reach out to grab it. It was a standard bottle size of whiskey. A black wax seal on top. The liquor was like a deep auburn until moving in a certain light that could see a mahogany color. Of course, if you're an expert you would have to look deeper into the meaning. Or you just don't care and give me a shot. On the front was just a simple black background design. On the background look like sparks were widen of to portray it as either as a firework or maybe sparks exploding. Then the brand name itself is in the middle.

Bangtail Whiskey.

"Never heard of this Whiskey?" Ivy studies the bottle while her vine goes to grab a shot glass. Trying to recall when she went to the liquor store if she saw it.

"Madre only sells it in the Wrath Ring. It's usually in barrels but will do a few in bottles." Along with the business size it makes sense. Still, now with extra hands you can put in extra orders to be delivered further in the Wrath Ring.

"I can get that." Ivy, along with many others, does get jealous at times. While yes, their food, alcohol, drugs, and certain needs 80% percent come from the rings. Over time I learned to make deals. Like just on Earth with vendors, trades and threats. There is a business side to it. But many do keep things just in their rings as if it's local. Or just not allowed to come over.

So, it felt quite pleasing to have something quite personal from another given to her.

Now her thoughts on Whiskey in general. It can vary. Just have to taste to see. She preferred vodka or gin, personally. But a nice whiskey was something she would savor as well.

Twist the wax seal top off. Poor dash in the shot glass. Picks it up to look over.

Now Ivy understands with whiskey the color gets darker it's because of age. A deeper color also suggests a more intense tasting to many.