Chapter 159

Chapter 159

Another for you and surprises to come.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What are you doing?"

Millie, Loona, and Esme both jump as they go around.

Moxxie raised an eyebrow holding the bag with the sandwiches they picked up.

"What took you so long?"

"Long line. A small distraction. Plus, I walked" Sees the three very tense up. "What wrong? Sure, I was gone for a while? Not, the first when it's about getting food."

"Mox, have you checked your phone?"

"No?" Had an alarm set ready to go back? That was it and it was in vibration mode. Then it was time to leave Medea home. Get the food. Now back here. A lot on their mind. Along with extra why everyone being weird. These looks in their eyes. Well, only see two sets of eyes while Esme was covered.

"Okay Moxxie. Let's um go outside a bit." Millie comes over as they place the bag on the table.

"Why?" Look at the meeting door that was closed.

"I'll explain outside. So, how about- "

"Your psycho boyfriend here."

"Really." Millie glared at Loona. She just shrugged as she walked over to the desk to get the food. Esme coming along with a small head shake.

At least she is not alone in how Loona handles that.

Moxxie stands right there. Eyes look at the door. Took a step but then stop. "Who all in there?"

"Blitz. Stolas. Striker."

Stare at the door a little longer. Took a little breath as he turned around to sit down at the couch. Pull out their phone.

That caught all three of the girls' attention.

"Aren't you going to rush inside?"

"I'll wait till the door open."

The three looks at the other. Then back to the door. It really was weird how quiet it was inside. Sure, they heard things shuffled around. Along with voices but not picking up words. Usually not a problem as they can usually hear on the other side.

Either this talk turns really serious or someone is going to die in there.

The door opens up.

"All right I still think your a-Mox? Your back?"

Moxxie says nothing as he looks at Blitz. Next, up staring at Stolas coming out. Then lastly Striker.

The pair stare at each other.

"Got tired of the long hair?"

"I look great but a pain in the ass to take care of Critter."

"Boo Hoo Rattles being beaten by hair."