Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You have been busy." Moxxie replied after finishing listening to Striker talk about what he been doing. Either in Wrath a bit farther away working on ranches, doing some creature hunting and even being a guard for a bit in one of the Rings. The two of them on the couch drinking Hot Chocolate. Striker extra spice.

"I sure have been but its work." Striker takes a sip of his drink and relaxes. His hat off. Just wearing a dark gray shirt, black pants and boots still on. A red bandana wrapped around their neck. Glance around the small home. It was always like a second one. It has some changes but still has that familiarity. He missed this a lot more than he thought.

"Madre coming back the next day. Will you be here to meet her?"

"Maybe for a short while. Gotta gets back to work soon. I was able to get time to see you." Striker glance to see Moxxie nob. Yet, he had a small annoyed pout with their blue tear marks just adding another effect to it. He snickered.

"What?"

"Nothing Critter

"Oh please. You? Nothing?"

"My, my someone really getting mouthier." Striker laughs and smirked at the huff Moxxie let out. "Just miss your backtalk, your teary mark these past few years. You never let me down."

"That sounds so cringe."

"You asked."

"Whatever Rattles." Moxxie taking another sip of his drink. Glance to see Striker just staring at him with this look. "What?"

"Growing your hair out?" Points at the small ponytail. Wouldn't really call it one yet

"A bit wanted to try a look."

"For a guy or gal?'

"Nope." Didn't care too much how his tail rattled at that answer. He been used to it "No, dating for me. How tragic. You can't tease me."

"Jeez you're hopeless. "

"I'll put that on a shirt."

"Send me a picture if you wear it."

"Noted."

"So, nobody huh?"

"Not all of us are grace with your looks."

"I don't know to be flattered or insulted with your tone."

"You're attractive stating a fact."

"Glad we cleared that out the way." Striker snorted, but very pleased of that fact, and took a sip of his drink he bought. "How long you're growing it?'

"I guess to a length that won't be a pain."

"Look at you. Growing up."

"I beat you to that a long time ago." Quickly duck from a tail swipe.