Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Highschool.

The time that can great with memories. Great, bad, horrid, stressful, bloody, and cringe.

Which is where Moxxie is at now.

At least the first day will be memorable.

The moment he drops off at high school. Already looking for every exit, vent, and cracks in the floorboards. Not to hide mind you. But where to leave a few 'gifts' besides the lockers.

He wasn't going to do this mind you. But no just had to be targeted at this small high school. Even saw what might have been his old classmates. Rumors started to spread. Along with heard something about a bet that for four years.

Yeah, so during second period use that time of theirs very wisely, secretly along with lots, lots of portals. Needless to say, everyone got out of high school very early. Not that anyone can complain. Besides well, what happens along with how it affected others.

"How was your first half a day in high school Mox?" Maria looked at Moxxie as he got in the truck

"I put rats in everyone lockers, including mine, when I got to second period."

"Huh well that message made sense now." Maria was very confused on the phone about the school having a rat issue and a random scream. Told parents to either get their kids or was told there were being let out. "Wait? Why yours too?"

"So, no one will know I did it and got prank too."

"Aww such a good, mischief Imp."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Let me guess. You used portals."

"Maybbbbeeeee."

Maria laughed as she drove them back home.

There wasn't no homework so Moxxie had a free day. Maria told him not to worry but just relax. He just relaxes a bit eating some chocolate as he tears apart two of Madres guns, along with his at the kitchen table. Inspect each piece as he cleans it up. Once everything was clean and nothing wrong, he began to put it back together. Felt satisfied. The pair went shooting this week so wasn't enough time to properly clean them.

He was soon done and laid the gun down. He hums and debates what to do for a while. He decided to go to space. Gets up and opens his door. "Hey Madre I'm going to space."

"Alright. Come back in two hours and you're not skipping dinner!"

"Oh, come on! I don't need it!"

"Two hours!"

"Alright!"

"Don't forget that mask."

"I won't. I got it!"

Took Maria advice about face protection. It'll at least lessen her worry as there have been a few occasions when a star did seem dangerous. Made him wish he wore a mask as a destroyer at times. Maybe, just maybe I could have found ways to be alone. Or at least they wouldn't recognize it if they got away. Even if their appearance at that time was unnatural.