Chapter 143

Chapter 143

Another one for all of you.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ACCESS DENIED

ACCESS DENIED

ACCESS DENIED!

Moxxie twitch as they are sitting on the bed. "Come on work with me."

ACCESS DENIED!!

"Prick." Push their glasses up to rub their face. Felt like the CHECK box wanted to flip them off as well.

This was so irritating but no. They had to be curious. Or was bored. No, they are lucky to even be bored these days. Especially this week with work, Stolas messaging, a few errands to finish up and spend some time with the others outside of work. Well, let's just say there is another bar that IMP is now banned from.

It sucks anyway.

Just like whatever this is denied them access! This isn't the second time they had tried to mess with this. Kept trying again and again. Only gets a big fat ACCESS DENIED response.

ACCESS DENIED!

Moxxie flips off the CHECK box. "Give me something here."

ACCESS DENINED...Please stop.

Moxxie stare a little longer and sighs. The CHECK box is now gone. Falls on their back to stare up at the ceiling. Stare but their mind was wandering. They were concerned about when the word please is used. Sure, could rip it apart till they get this memory back.

Memories were becoming important to Moxxie. Well, not every memory as Error. Besides not forgetting all they learn, experience and the pain from learning. Wouldn't mind forgetting all the voices, death threats, insults, vicious barbs, wounds and well you get the drift. But the time before that when F-U-Fate ripped them away from whatever home they had. A home no longer should be called home when Fate told them it was gone. Erased.

That was their memory, nobody else. Nobody to pick around and take away.

Yet, this was a bit worrying.

Was this memory that bad?

DING! DING! DING!

Lift their phone over their head off the alarm to get ready for work. Along with another note about what today is too.

An interview meeting with Esme.

Then a text message from Blitz they will be late to pick everyone up. Sent a small reminder to Blitz about the interview.

Wonder why they're going to be late this time?

Blitz, Stolas laying in the very, messy bed very awkwardly with wide eyed looks.

"Blitzy we suck at this."

"You're the one who did the sucking." Look away from the deadpanned face. "I mean I'm not complaining."

"Same."

Only a week of the divorce went by.

The pair of them were just talking over the phone at the time. Will hear little things from Loona about Octavia side. Sounds like the teen having ups and downs of it. But she seems content. During that week he went over to hang out with her. His daughter can be sweet in her own way even if she denies it. Along with Stolas talking about Puppet and they were happy about the divorce. Stolas still get some nasty well text messages from Stella and about ready to block her. Then the two just talk about general bullshit stuff.