Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Another with new twists and turns.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie was so glad he recognized the numbers of the players who scored the points. The curse storm from Striker was extra points.

"Alright Critter were here." Striker huffed and leaned against the seat.

Moxxie, Striker used the truck from Maria since it was easier for them to bring the weapons and ammunition to the range. Moxxie doesn't have a 'permit' yet to drive. Neither did Striker, kind of, and allowed to drive. But Striker preferred his horse or one of those motorcycles he saw before.

He actually preferred that he didn't lose the bet!

"Rattles pouting." Moxxie scarf hid the smirk as he held the box in his lap.

Striker tried to get a sneak peek or anything. Fail since Moxxie kept it on him till today. Not even Maria would give them a hint. It was infuriating.

"Shut it." Striker snarled and got out of the truck. Goes to the back and began to unload the stuff. But Moxxie stop him. Thrust the box in his hands,

"Come on open it."

"If it's a skirt in going to choke you with it."

"Rude."

Striker rolled his eyes and took the box. He is ready to get this over with now. He pulls the lid off the box. His ringed eyes widened in surprise. Look back at Moxxie then back at what was inside the package. Place the box down as you pull the item out.

It was a large grey sun hat.

He took it. His fingers trace the material of the hat. Soft but still felt resilient to the material that it would be tough to destroy. The holes on both sides were the right size for his horns to slide through. All this was something he wanted in a decent, sturdy cowboy hat. He couldn't find a good one, was it too expensive or just wasn't right.

This was really a good hat.

Good, pushing it. This was a greatly put together. You just don't see good hats like this. Unless you find someone who still can make them like this, in another area of Wrath or way out of your pocket. Maybe the family that's passed down just got really take good care of it.

"It's an early Birthday gift. Took a while to get it right when you mom sent me the measurements." He enjoying the shock expression. Doesn't even care if he'll like it or not. It was different too since I had never made a hat before. Able to get lesson when one the seamstress talks about a cousin who coming into town. After some talking it over, along with Whiskey, taught them. His Madre and Susie say Striker will love it. But we just have to see what the answer will be.

Well, that explained that weird hat shopping moment that day with Ma. He wasn't pleased to not get one that day. Now he knew why. This one was even better in appearance, and touch. Now let's see if it fits.

Moxxie watches Striker put the hat on. It looks really catching on him. The odd feeling left fast. Striker didn't give him an answer as he was checking through the side view mirror of the truck. "So, going to keep it or will I give it to one of the hogs?"