Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie been homeschooled for two and half years now.

It actually was pretty good and his teacher not bad. Maria wished she had listened beforehand and gone this route. But Moxxie not going to put that over her head. Her intentions were clear, wanting him to interact with others his age.

Their teacher was Ms. Sable, she was an older Imp woman. Actually, I have seen her a few times going into the shop where they go to do sewing. She looked like the sweet grandma type. Many think she could be older than Dr. Medea. She knew Mr. Spruce, was called to see if she was available to do homeschool teaching. She asked about the situation, the students, saw their grades, and talked with Maria personally. She recalls who Moxxie was since she is friends with the other ladies in towns, asked their opinion on the child too. After a while she agreed to do it.

Moxxie admit he likes her attitude. Sweet but don't let this old woman fool you. She was born here in Wrath. Getting hit by her cane was painful. He saw it first hand when she whacked someone out when they tried to interrupt them in their area of the library.

There are three days a week, for four hours at the library. Yes, there is a library. A lot of books are usually about war but it's a library. Maria will drop him off, and pick him up. Now and then Dr. Medea may come over to pick him up. But if there ever an issue the two couldn't pick up Moxxie would just portal home. He will use his time there to work on the homework, along with other activities they do since they close around time.

Now he still does his own responsibilities around the house like with the garden, rat issues, and cook only certain days. But he was fine with that. In fact, he has been feeling a bit better with this new school, along with small jobs, routine. Along with small new surprises as the years pass.

He never expected him of all people to write music. Then slowly after practice and learning he began to make his own little music. Really short and not a lot at the moment. Nothing worthwhile, at least to him. But it was still music he made. At times like these I wanted to actually laugh. He was one odd sort of imp with his predicament. First, clothing then and now, the instruments, the weapons, cooking and now writing music. So, many things that are considered creative. In another view can see it destructive as well.

It didn't matter he enjoyed it.

Only showed his Madre, Ms. Sable, Dr. Medea is his small music. The two like it and want him to keep exploring. I began to try other instruments that are mostly string. At least to know the basics if he has time to learn or is just curious. Or to shut some idiot up to show them he can play certain instruments. He still sticks to the violin as his favorite.

His sewing is advanced a lot. Like he was quite excited to finally sew up some new clothes. Nothing against the outfits he does like to wear. But to finally make like other style of clothes felt like an accomplishment. Still work with accessories mostly like scarves, bandannas, gloves, and recently working on a hat. But at the shop it will help with alterations, along with big orders that might need a few hands. The ladies trust him enough with such a task even for his age. Sweet ladies but viscous. Thumbs up to them.