Chapter 124

Chapter 124

Here you go!

Season 2 Episode 6 Spoilers

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, you three ladies ready to go party tomorrow?" Blitz asked them while chewing on a burger.

Right now, IMP is taking a lunch break after finishing a mission. Got to eat after getting a job done.

"We sure are B!" Millie munched on a fry.

Millie and Sallie decided they wanted to go to Glutton. Loona was on the phone at the time when they talked about it. The one she was talking to heard about the siblings wanting to have a fun time. Invited them over for party time! So, the three will leave in the morning to tour the ring a bit until it is time for the party.

"As long they don't embarrass me." Loona half eating while looking at her phone.

Sallie took a sip of her drink. "Will make sure she won't get into trouble. Whether be booze, drugs and fun. So, taking out the fun."

"Hey! I don't need to be watch you old ladies!"

"Girl you would be considered the oldie from human dog years."

"Fuck you!"

Moxxie just watches as they take small sips of the shake.

"Mox you sure you don't want to come?"

Moxxie just shook their head no.

"You should go party pooper."

Sent a look at Blitz.

"Fine. Be boring. Last, time I try to help you go have fun."

"I'm so sad."

The next day.

"Bye girls!" Blitz waves goodbye as he jumps out the van as he goes the elevator section of Greed. "Loonie call if you need anything sweetie! Same with both of you!"

"Bye Blitz!"

Blitz watches them drive off into the car section of the elevator. A smile in place with a bit concern. No, don't worry Loona will be fine. Those two got it. If something did happen. Well, no partying for anyone in a while. He whistles as he gets to the seat. Look through his phone as he sent a text. Grin big. Today shouldn't be too much of a problem.

An hour later.

Blitz thrown out the coffee shop.

"Stay out you penniless clown!"

"Look lady, it's not my fault that you only know how to make coffee that tastes like piss!" Blitz snarled as he pulled out his phone. One for bad reviews.

"WOAH!"

Blitz turns and eyes widened at who he was seeing. Along with a gang of fly-like dogs called queives, one of them an albino with a wheelchair. It was another face he hoped to not see for a long time.

"Oh wow. Lookie who it is." Fizzarolli smirked down. The equally height imp just looking sassy in style in their light purple jacket. The signature jester hat on their head but different colors. The skates on their heels now gone be normal to walk in. Lift their sunglasses up to see a wide smile with black dots at each side of their mouth. The white face many mistakes for makeup was their actual face with the only red being shown is the nose. Pink irises with lime sclera staring down them like they were trash.