Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Lookie here. Another new school. Another football games." Maria snickered at her child's grouchy expression. "No, driving away."

"My hoof still on the gas. One turn away to go back home." Moxxie grumble as he was driving. Got to get some 'experience' in. Never know if you might go to another ring. Better have one on hand. Could always just make a fake one.

Should have made a fake Doctor note for all future school games.

Moxxie had to go to this baseball game. For a grade of all things in gym. His proof is the wristband. He only found out about this yesterday so he got to go. They got him good. Could miss. Maria decided to come with him to the baseball game.

Guess it'll be bearable.

"So, who against your school."

"No, clue." Didn't pay attention that closely. Just know it'll be two town over at the rival field

Arrive at the destination and park the truck. Everyone around with other families, friends and students going to the baseball field. You can clearly see some fights happening in the background. But not here for that. Got their crummy wristband and see about finding seats in the bleachers.

"Look your school against the Roosters." Points at a few imps with a rooster.

"I think that the group I saw last year." Did look oddly familiar.

"Hey I'll be right back. I'll go get us some drinks and a snack." Maria walks off to one of the food stands.

The glasses wearing mix match eye Imp sighs. Glance out at the baseball field and hear some cheering happening. Or cursing. Just for half and they can leave. That shouldn't be bad.

"Well, well who do my eyes see?"

Did someone just throw a pitchfork in the field? Kind of impressive aim wise to stab the baseball mid throw.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

Actually, going to give them a strike? No, wait called them out.

"Hocus Pocus eyes!"

Glance to now see a taller imp with raven hair in small ponytail. Horn black, white. Sallie grinned big and ran towards her. Sees a Rooster t-shirt and ripped knee length jean shorts. Pair of boots. He also notices the black lipstick and make up work around the eyes when she was closer. "Scar?"

"Wow! I kind of hope your confused who I was to mess with you longer." Spun and ruffle their own hair. "What you think?"

"You look great."

Stare then let out a laugh. Finally, stop when she looks back at them.

Moxxie face is still unreadable.

"Your being serious?"

"Why would I lie about that?"

"Keep throwing out compliments I'm going to enjoy this."