Chapter 161

Chapter 161

Look what you all get. It's another one! Yayyyy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie last day to work at IMP.

It was, well, nothing special really in their opinion. Just did the last remaining work. Clean up and fix some weapons. Show Esme the rest she needed to do. Talk to the eels and they will be fed. After that, well it was over. Done. They are no longer a employee at IMP.

So, Blitz demanded they all at least go out for drinks at their losing the employee of the month. They even told them they could bring Striker if the snake was around and not plotting to murder. How thoughtful. Striker was already doing another thing at that time but told Moxxie, after a quick call, they'll see them back at the apartment.

All went to Bloody bar to drink, just had fun and well talk. Talk about their adventures. Stupid jokes. Blitz declared they all do a drinking contest. Moxxie was going to decline. Yet, after being teased by Blitz, Loona got together. Well, they decided to join in. Not by peer pressure but knew how much the hangover will be terrible for them. Try to warn Esme and Millie not to join in. But they did join in

It really is an unfair game but hey. Their lost.

"Th-This is bul*hic* bullshit! You-You have a-ad-advantage! *Hic* Whi-Whisky Mom!" Blitz points at Moxxie.

Moxxie not phase in the slightest taking another shot, after shot. At the beginning it was fine for everyone. Then slowly began to pick up how it seems it didn't affect Moxxie. Not even the slightest. Even going further ahead compared to all of them.

All of them were losing.

Badly.

Esme smart enough to stop. Millie started to get competitive with them. Blitz started to get drunk. Turn to a bit of crying and holding Moxxie. While the smaller imp is still taking shots. Loona got knockout not too long after. Blitz crying as he talks about losing their best employee. Then cried louder remember they were also leaving tomorrow to go back to Wrath. Took the bottle away when it got too much. At least not surprised drunk kiss like before.  Along with grabbing a bucket as Blitz threw up. Millie had to call it out, a happy giggle leaning on his shoulder and fist pump. Just declaring the Wrath imps are winners. She too passed out.

De Ja Vu.

Brought everyone home with Esme help. Carry Millie back to her apartment and made sure everything was by her side. When they left her apartment just went into their own apartment.

Striker wasn't back yet at that time. So, double check to make sure things were good. A bag packs. It was a little funny even though they can make clothes. They really don't make, or buy, a lot for themselves. Besides what they had. Really the thing that was in their backpack was extra wrapping, a note book, hoodie and a kit. Two different kits like sewing or fixing up a gun. Some notes he left for Striker to look over. The work room barely looks like one at all now. Almost looked the same when Striker lives here first. Some of the little stuff not taking up space was in the closet. Rest portal drop to the bedroom.