Chapter 151

Chapter 151

Let's see how this is turning out

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?"

"I need you over here right now."

"Is everything okay Blitz?" Stolas toned worry as he grabbed his book. He is pleased Blitz called him. The last time the pair talked was really when Stolas told him about Striker. After that it was just texting. Today, text Blitz mention he was going to tell Moxxie.

Stolas was very concerned along with worried how Moxxie will take it. Along with a possible visit. A visit he wasn't sure how it would turn into. Besides the possibility someone will get hurt. But Blitz was right that Moxxie needed to know.

Just a coward right not being the one to not tell them.

We're thoughts if anyone has told Moxxie. But wasn't sure whether to ask anyone or not. Who would he even ask? It's not like he had the Savage number on dial. Not even Satan number. His demon called him for that meeting.

"No, everything is not all right. I'm about to lose baby dick soon in a month. I have clients up my ass. Asking if I know Fizz and telling them those were photoshoots. I think Mammon sent a threat. The cherry on top I told Moxxie about Striker."

"Oh, dear how he takes it." Trying to not pull his feathers in worry. Ready to go there now if a fight happens.

"You know what they asked me?"

"Not really?"

"One who told you? Second, they told me Striker was not dead." Blitz groaning over on the other end of the phone. "Stolas I'm going to need help here with mister denial. I might have to even call his mom about some therapy."

"Blitz there going to be denial. We both were ready for that. Did the other hear?"

"Yeah, and the meeting cut short when Moxxie open the door and all of them fell down." It was a bit funny. Then dropped when Millie, Sallie tries to comfort Moxxie. Ask if they want to talk. Or go shoot something. One them was even going to go pull out Loona hidden stash. Loona wasn't pleased but actually had a drink prepared.

"Striker not dead."

The three looks at each other. Esme in the back confused until she remembers Loona mention a Striker.

"Mox hun." Millie touched their shoulders. Worry on her face now. "It'll be all right."

"Blitz wouldn't joke about this kind of junk." Loona commented. Trying to be not nice. But point out a fact. She looks over at the older imp. Face concertation along with concern.

"Yeah. Look, we can go back to Wrath. We can talk to your mom about a burial and –"

Moxxie walk past them. "He is not dead. So, can we just drop this?"

"Look if someone like Satan. SATAN told Stolas that Striker dead than. Well, what more proof do you need."

"The guy try to kill Stolas. All most killed the both of them. Hell, he could have killed you!"