Chapter 89

Chapter 89

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Blitz finger swiping through his phone. Eyes focus on the screen. He would stop to look at gorgeous horse videos. Make a stupid comment of anything Verosika post. A few likes and dislikes. Tense if he sees something that is commented on his pictures. Just anything to get his mind distracted. Even with that little voice in his head roaring at him to focus.

He is focused! He is just finding a different way to get answers.

Answers yeah.

Answers.

Glance at the paper. First tighten up the numbers.

Look Blitz knows he has a teeny tiny spinning habit. Which got him to lots of troubles in different ways. When it clearly wasn't his fault! Should extend money quotas and all that. Or should have been given a bigger raise. Or actually try to save till it was taken. But compared to now and then. He was slightly better. At least he thinks so. At least rent paid on time. Extra food in the fridge. Money fixes up. Well, food that is easy to make.

Yet, things were about to get a bit heated. Or at least prices.

Damn building office rent.

The owners decided to bring up the rent pricing. Why bring it up another $200? Okay, sure need some renovation here and there. Sure, Moxxie mention the place need some fixing up. Or was it complaining? But don't bring it to their floor. Already sent out lot of complaints to not heard them about in on that issue. Not going to get screwed over with this.

Then the clients. Blitz being very, very 'fair' to them in his pricing. He made it very clear in the commercial and posters about the money. If you're not satisfied, tough luck not getting your money back! Which leads to not some friendly threats and all that. But got also got some very satisfied sinners as they got payback.

Now he does make sure everyone is paid. That is why you have jobs you get paid. But he had to be held back a lot before spending a lot of money before. But have been close calls being in the red. Even with the money issue being fixed and when Stolas was a sponsor. Yet, now many close dangerous calls.

Right now, it's a bit slow. It's been a bit slow for a few days now. A pain in the ass sometimes since this has happen before. Can't do much about it. Just wait, listen and plan. Along with making sure to answer phone calls and plan a scheduled meeting. So, everyone doing who knows what.

Glance out their door to see Millie go on the couch and throw the dagger in the air. Loona should be at her desk. Either on the phone, a magazine or computer. Striker and Moxxie either the lounge or meeting room. Whatever the heck they're doing.

"Beat you."

"Rattles were playing Tic-Tac-Toe. Not hangman."

"I still won."

Bet they're having a damn blast. Blitz pouts a bit. He can't put his finger on it. Those two seem odd lately. It was hard to tell. Or their brain just distracts themselves. A lot of fantasy distractions. Or the time with the kiss-No! Fantasy time later. Work time.