Chapter 157

Chapter 157

We are back with another.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Pick a new piece?"

"Very funny." Stolas huffed as he walked over. He sits down by Moxxie side. "I should make you pick a new decoration."

"I was only the eye witness."

It had been four days after that fight at Stolas mansion. A lot of shouting over the phone. Stolas was so livid Stella came to his property, after being warned not to unless a call. Then she almost struck his daughter resulting to Moxxie getting slap instead. Andrealphus, he a bit peeved maybe to not get there sooner but at least got his sister out. Now we are going to be paying for the damage. Ivy is not going to pay for the damage but she is giving them free drinks and treats for a month.

Oh, and tattle to Maria.

Maria all most open a portal there if Moxxie didn't quickly talk her down.

Then there was Octavia learning the truth. Well, at least the closely the same amount Stolas knows. That talk was suspenseful. She wanted proof. Not just the nickname because for all she knows her father may have accidentally said around them. Just did the same thing like they done with Striker by showing her the mask.

In a snap Octavia was asking a lot of questions. Some were answered. Others decline to not answer. Others awkward and uncomfortableness Moxxie a bit worried about that probably will come up in the future. Like Striker did try to assassinate Stolas. An assassin that Stella hired.

Again. Still pissed at Striker about that.

Constant messages now she will send them. Sure, they already did before with their Puppet phone. Ask if she should use the Puppet contact or just have their number. It was sometimes a bit much. But in her messages even a few photos she sent she look content. Happy. The way she was with them as Puppet since that who she knew. Along with trying to well know them as Moxxie. Like trying to compare themselves well to the other.

It was a bit of a puzzle mystery game for her.

"Should just throw it out. Just by something new. That found got hit so many times I wonder how the statue didn't shatter a bit."

Moxxie shrug a bit from the comment. Eye back to being focus. Small finger movements as they clean up a star.

It has been a while since they done this. Really going in space in general besides the pair having a few discussions, checking up on that planet and that one spot hearing that voice. If it was only in their head when they heard it. Wouldn't it be the first time they had gone mental?

Even Stolas look surprised to see them treating a star. Just watches them be very focus. "Octavia still a bit shock. She was a little upset I didn't tell her. I didn't give her the whole detail of how I found out. Only that it was bad timing and wasn't my right at the time to find out."

"Well, it my place to say anything."

"I know but she did know you for a long time. You were party of her life."