Chapter 102

Chapter 102

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Next day.

Loona freezes in the seat as Blitz drives up to pick up M&M. Really early in the morning for them but none of them care. Not wanting to deal with traffic.

"Has she been like that all day?" Millie asked Blitz with a startled look. Even Moxxie raised an eyebrow at the silent girl.

"Yeah." Blitz wince. It was not a fun morning. Only even got her in the van since her in fearful shock. "Okay buckle up everyone. We're heading to Sloth. Thanks again you two."

"No, problem B." Millie gives him a thumbs up. Moxxie says nothing while they had a backpack close.

The van drives out of IMP City all the way to the elevator. The ride was quiet besides the radio or phones being taped on.

"So, either of you two went to Sloth before."

"My siblings and I had before. Swipe some edibles for a concert." Millie snickered and pouted. "Then got stolen before we got a bite. The fucker thought twice after Sallie and I threw them off the rock."

"Sweet. We can go find some while they do this. Heard there was a good spot on the dot. Moxxie?"

"No."

"Well, fancy, pastel looking ass ring that make the drugs and the good shit. The really good ones that are expensive to buy. Yet, cheap to get off from the other side euphoria. Smarty pants in a way. Dreams come true for anyone with money and impulses on addiction. But terrible on appointment dates. Five fucken years! Sorry sweetie not your fault." Blitz tail pat a traumatized, unblinking Loona. "Moxxie when they asked to schedule another date. Use your charm to make it close as possible."

"What charm?"

"You know what I mean? You're no bullshit I want to get this done tone. The one to annoy me with to get paper work sign."

"Noted and that reminds me you need to sign some stuff back at the office."

"Don't remind me now!" Pulls up into a spot. Right on cue the door closes.

HEADING TO SLOTH!

"Now no talking about paper work. Got it."

"Got it B."

"Fine."

Loona was still silent.

The elevator doors soon open.

Well, Blitz was right with the pastel looking colors. Lightish pink sky. Looks like a large city from what you can tell. Very clean and put together. Nicer looking city wise compared to Pride, Greed and even parts of Lust. Floating rocks with waterfall coming down. It felt very calm and relaxing here. A lot of buildings you started to notice were hospitals, pharmacies and even dispensaries. One or two dispensaries saw so far as they passed by look like one just for simple weed. Then another that sold sweets and edibles. It looks like a café.  Pass by a spa facility that looks very busy. Then you see restaurants, apartment complexes and even a shopping center area as the fan drive passed it to get to the interstate.