Chapter 92

Chapter 92

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie/Text speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After one fish bone removal.

"The rooms upstairs are ready." Alessio returned and stared at the pair. "You may either go in there, stay in here, the living room or outside. Anywhere else you don't go in or asked."

"Gotcha, gotcha adult high school rules for horny pricks." Wave it off. "Come along Mox lets pick our room, chillax and so whatever till Mil returns."

The pair walk out of the dining room and back into the living room. A pair of staircases to take go up. Soon walk up the stairs and reach the section with four doors.

"Which- "

Alessio points to the first door up front on the right side. "I'll be downstairs."

"Nice talking with you too!" Blitz watches them go downstairs and look at Moxxie their voice low. "Will go back down till Millie gets back. I'm calling through Loonie. Give Striker a heads up."

A small nod and watch Blitz go inside the room. Soon check the other three doors and go to the one with a window. Along with the smallest room too. Look around the room the walk to the door to the small bathroom. Close the door and pull out their phone. See a text from Striker.

Just listening to our last client for the day.  How is the sponsor meeting?

We're staying the night at the sponsor's home.

Wait? What? That wasn't talked about.

Well, apparently when you're in the Mafia. Things get in the way like a business meeting.

Mafia...Blitz. Figures but odd. The Mafia wanting to do a sponsor meeting?

I don't know what is going on. Right now. Trying to make a plan to not accept this. Blitz doesn't want their problems to be ours.

Boss man thinking. Does he want us over?

So, far no. But I should text him as well.

I will...Critter who the fuck is Chaz?

Moxxie twitch. Either Blitz sent something to Loona or Striker.

Chaz is Blitz old cellmate. Along with Millie ex.

That was unexpected and probably awkward.

It really was. Along with the cutie comment.

...

What?

He called me cutie. Then something about hanging out. I told him I'm not hanging out with someone who hurt Millie.

Are you okay?

I'm fine. I really just don't like this place.

I don't like this whole scenery in general...Fuck, a client here.