Chapter 112

Chapter 112

Another chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Trying to grow your hair passed me sis." Sallie looked at her sister.

The siblings finish up before they head off to work. Blitz sent a text yesterday about he'll being late so will need take their own transportation. Along with Loona being sick. So, it's the three of them on board.

"Haha haven't had time to cut it." Millie ruffled her hair that usually was the typical bob style. The length in the back started to reach past her shoulders. "Might let it grow a bit a little longer. If it gets in the way snip, snip."

"I'll gladly cut it."

"Sal you're good with scissors and with many things. But haircut not it."

"Rude! I've practiced!"

"I don't think the bodies you hidden count."

"Well, they don't judge me." Sallie huffed as she put the bandana over her head "Ready?"

"You bet."

The pair locked up. A few steps to the stairs. When they got halfway down, they already see Moxxie waiting. Look at them.

"Morning sunshine!"

"Hiya!"

Moxxie just nods at the pair. Already goes to walk at the other door as all of them leave together.

The three had time so decided to go pick up some coffee at Ivy café. Then we'll head to work. Millie, Sallie chatting while Moxxie listens. The pair are still on the hair subject.

"Cut your hair first. Then we will talk."

"Are you kidding me? It took me years to finally get this length and style."

"Vain much."

"Damn right I am." Sallie pose.

"Stop it you're making a fool of yourself."

"Well, I got to get it from someone."

"Oh, you prick! Not going in my shower. Wash your hair over the sink."

"Jerk! Hey Moxxie would you let me cut your hair?"

"No."

Sallie pouts and rubs her chin. Look them over. "Got to say Mox your hair does seems longer."

"Haven't cut it." Glance at the pony tail that was over their shoulder. The tail was now a bit longer than before over the red ribbon. Huh. Really have been busy to notice. Or wash it either. "I'll mess with it later."

"I think it looks good."

"Yeah."

A small shrug as they continue their walk. Soon arrived at the café. Ivy greeted the three as she took their orders. All of them got drinks while Millie and Sallie got a breakfast sandwich.

"You sure you don't want one?" Millie asked Moxxie. Who just shook their head now while taking sips of their drink? She shrugs not pushing it.

"See you later you three." Ivy calling out to them.