Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The move didn't take too long. He came back a few days later, bringing the truck this time.

Everything so far was moved into the apartment. Really wasn't a lot stuff since he didn't need it. Besides sewing, music materials, and a few books. Guns. Lots of guns. Got a safe for all those along with in inventory just stayed hidden.

His Madre made sure he had cooking utensils, pots and after checking the fridge was decent the pair did go shopping. She made it very clear he would eat. She was lucky he was looking at some recipes lately even if it was chocolate. Got a livable couch. A small TV. Only had a 'bed' in his room. It was a sofa bed. The other room was like storage along with another office. He stays in the living room mostly. Could say they have two rooms to be an office. Three? The bedroom could be count one as well.

A lot of office space.

It felt a bit nice to have some space. Not like home but livable.

Along with word must have been spread around the neighborhood. About new demons that move in. Which is quite normal new target to be robbed every day.

Some idiots have already tried to 'break in' but never can get past the pick pock locking system. Aka magic. Any attempt at stealing didn't last very long. Even try to do a break in or jump the little imp. Which resulted in someone getting a punch, new bullet wound or kick in the stomach.

Also, some screeching that day with many homes window shattered.

Fingers pointed at the thieves that lead to a beat down.

Maria was still helping Moxxie move at the time. So, able to drag them away while getting chocolate to calm the nerves down. All, and all after that thing just went back to normal. Besides those thieves who beaten, then stripped all they got to fix windows around. Wouldn't it be a surprise if a new batch came later?

Moxxie did expect that since Imp City was still well bad like any other city in Pride. Even Wrath. Just was considered very unwelcoming. Unwelcoming yet many do live here in Imp City Either it be Imps, Hellhounds, and Succubus. Haven't meet any other set of hellborns that live around this area that includes sinners too. Besides maybe see them around. Wasn't sure since they weren't too focused on that at the time. Also, for the home of the homeless, burnouts, and losers live here. See a lot of them around here. Along with thieves, killers, drug dealers, and sale people to annoy you. Then got everyday other lives around that mix in. Sounds about normal in Pride but just for Imps. It's cheap to find living space in Imp City though. Cheap or get a rip off.

At the end didn't care.

Moxxie has been here for almost a month now in the city.

He rarely notices it happen to him. Besides the random new attempt break ins. He thinks someone tried to mug him. But knock them out with his bag of groceries. But they did fix that once closer to their home. It always ends in failure or frustration from whoever tries to break in.

Now Moxxie doesn't go everywhere in the Pride ring. He only stays in the area of the spots to do some small shopping at a convenience store. Done some random walks around the area.