Chapter 156

Chapter 156

Stella vs Ivy.

Go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ivy will admit she had done things that may have earned a spot in hell.

While she may have helped those end their suffering early. It doesn't mean there were times during the testing process with poison. A part of herself started to be cruel. That a few of her kills weren't to help end suffering. Lack of morals left during those times.

But she never dared lay a hand on another unless it was to defend herself. Even back then when she was alive, fighting on the street and got married she didn't always do that. Just wanted to survive. It didn't mean there were moments when she felt anger, rage and wanted payback. Payback from suffering under different hands.

A young woman crying out in pain. Just trying to stay away from the man rage. Even harder of lately with how everything lately with money, lack of jobs and issues that was already hard for folks like them. Gasp and choke up a bit as her husband kick her in the stomach. Then walk away to sleep it off. While she drags herself to the closet to hopefully have something left to help the pain.

The verbal racist lashing that was another form of hits. Even when she was so young. The streets were always cruel. You had to be tough skin. It didn't mean there were times you were ready to break. You can't break. You got to live. Got to survive. Help your family. Help your momma who is starting to forget their own name. Be there for your little and try to hide her away from the cruelty of the world.

Her little sister Fannie was too good. Too young to be taken. Watch the life leave her younger sibling leave. She is eight. She is only eight! Why not her? Those eyes looking at her. Fannie only wanted to protect her. Want to show she can help. The people did not care and ran like cowards. After all, what matters is just a bunch of poor kids who got hurt. Killed. One mouth to not worry.

Ivy could go on and on with the physical abuse she had been though. Talk about ways how little things of nature many ignore. Can strike you unexpectedly. We can even talk about why she chose the name Ivy when she lived her time here in Hell. She has many stories. Came in during an interesting time and survived many events that overcame in Hell. Along with nice stories like becoming friends with Selena. Not be scared anymore and admit she only like woman. Going head-to-head with others on gaining her area after finally wanting to do something she enjoyed while still having a part of her past be part of it. How she didn't expect to feel love meeting her lobster. How she doesn't regret hiring that short chocolate loving imp into her work and life to this day.

Yet, there are a few morals. Reminders of sorts she holds on here in Hell. Even when she was alive. Will not physically abuse another and turn them into a punching bag. While silently studying to herself. Silently learning and hoping one to escape. Able to escape and do-little niceness for others. Try not to make it painless.

Maybe her morals can be twisted. Yet, she will stand guard on things she will never do. Even in her time her in hell.

Never harm what she considered hers.