Chapter 113

Chapter 113

Another chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Why would the ring be irritated?"

"My apologies Mox I meant the literal embodiment of Wrath."

"..."

"Satan?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh."

"The prince of the Ring. That you are born and lived in."

"Err."

"There a ridiculous app that called Satan Workouts."

"Never downloaded it."

"Wrath. War. Provider of Hell Food, including chocolate."

"Oh, that one. The Hunter."

"My, my you been paying attention to me after all."

"Enough to be interesting." Got amused laugh on other line.

"Never change Mox."

"I sometimes wish I can." Moxxie muttered to themselves but then shook their heads. "So, what does Wrath have to do with this?"

"Well, for one the guards that's took Striker in are his personal work force."

"Right, you mention something of that." Sitting down on the couch. The hoof taps the floor a few times. "So, why is Wrath being irritated a good thing? Shouldn't that be the complete opposite?"

"Yes and no depending on the subject. This situation with Striker, the Goetias and the attempted assassination. Honestly, finds it annoying."

"How is it annoying?" Growl as their eyes glowed.

"Because everyone be a fool and not using common sense. Listen Wrath held a meeting with Stolas yesterday."

"Stolas." Mind went back to their last talk. Shook their head not wanting to think about him.

"Wants to hear their side of the story. They already heard one side wanted the other side before making a decision with this quote-on-quote investigation. After all Striker is in Wrath territory and law system. Did their part to cooperate. Now it was Stolas turn."

"How it turns out?"

"Wrath almost obliterated Stolas."

"What?!" Sure, they're not to 'happy' with Stolas right now. Would have gone with their own threat too. Yet, there was Octavia.

"I'll start at the beginning. Stolas arrived- "

SLAM!

Blitz slams the door to his apartment. As he rushed inside the extra closet to grab a few things. "Loona!"

"What?"

Blitz stops to see her on the couch. Looks a bit better. "Good you looking better. Listen I'll be in and out a lot. Millie in charge. Or Mox?"