Chapter 129

Chapter 129

Here you go! Arguing and headaches on the way! Maybe a compromise?

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What the fuck is this, Stolas?"

"Blitz."

"No, seriously."

"It wasn't going to be forever? You know this. Just took a while to find a different way. You still will be able to do your business just legally now." Stolas looks at Blitz.

All of them were in the IMP meeting room. All of them besides Stolas stare at the crystal. A Asmodian crystal. Millie and Sallie stare at the jewel in awe. Loona looks like she wants to take a picture of it. Moxxie just stared at it. Blitz eyes going back and forth at Stolas then back at the crystal.

"Does the Doll know?" Blitz stared at it.

"I've talked to them about a different, legal, way. Just not on how." Stolas explained. Trying his best to not look at Moxxie. "Would you please stop calling them doll?"

"Puppet. Doll. What is the difference?"

"I'm not getting into that."

"I want them here."

"Pardon?"

"I want them here. To talk."

"That will be impossible."

"Bullshit. Just call them. Use your Prince position-"

"Blitzs." The owl took a deep breath "I'm just now able to get back on talking ground with them. Quite frankly even if I did. They would literally just take it away. It's theirs. Not mine. Not yours. Their."

"Did some shit hit the fan between you two?"

"Yes. I'm not pushing this. You were told beforehand the book won't be permanent. Why are you trying to make this complicated?"

"I'm not trying to make this complicated." Blitz argued back.

"Blitz." Millie looked at him. "We would still be able to do business. No issues to happen if someone tries to look this way."

"Does the big rooster even know what we do?"

"I just said it was business that needed access to the mortal realm. When I talked with him last week. He said no. Some personal things happen that I lend a hand to help out and left. He changes his mind because of his business partner's request. Which by the way. Were you going to tell me you were also kidnapped by some ruffians" Stolas threw his arms out open.

"Don't get your feathers in a twist. Heck, I only found out from Fizz this morning you went over. I'm safe and one piece as you can see." Not going to comment on how they almost called Stolas what happened this morning. After the reveal. Until an hour later he showed up. "Look I'm. This does help if some prick tried to start shit. But..."

"But what Blitz."

Blitz stood up from the chair. He grabbed the crystal. "I want to talk to you in my office. The team just got back to work. If someone asked for me tell them to hold their horses."