Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Here you go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One explanation later.

"Moxxie just try not to run into him again."

"Believe me I don't want to. Just didn't well see them." Moxxie shrugged as he went back to writing.

Maria sighs as she stares at her child.

The only reason she knows who Prince Stolas is when they'll have other Imps drive into town. The last few harvest festivals haven't hosted them. Others are farther away. Miss the one that was in Susie area. Still, she heard that Prince Stolas was the one who had been doing it. He now took over the Harvest Moon festival duties. So far, no mobs have gone after this one even if their speeches are similar to Paimon. But it has done a better job where the moon shall be at. So, no angry mobs were in use lately. But are on standby even if doesn't do much. Besides make it clear no messed up on the crops.

Last, thing she wants is fighting to happen. Yes, sounds very unWrathian but didn't care. She does think her child can take care of it. But if Moxxie did get severely hurt. Well, she wouldn't mind sending Bolt out to eat an owl alive. Roasted or not.

But.

"Puppet? Really." Maria smirked at the groan.

"It was the first thing that pop up."

"Well, that's so adorable."

"Stop. Just stop before I let the rats drag me underground." Cover their face to not see her snickering look.

"Don't be dramatic. Now eat up. School also back on schedule tomorrow."

"Yippie."

The next day there was a school assembly outside to talk about the rat incident. How the vermin possibly have made a few nesting grounds in the basement, along with outside area. So, the school decided with extra credits to create a rat club.

To get rid of rats.

Maybe putting rats in everyone's locket wasn't the smartest idea after all. Eh let the school have some problems now.

After that high school was well high school. There are lots of injuries and probably one or two deaths a week. Either in a random fight. A random fight in gym. A random fight in sport tournaments against other school sports. A random cat fights. It varies or no death at all. A betting board on a lot of deaths

Moxxie finally saw the board. He was quite confused why he was the top of the board.

Will find lots of needles and drugs in random places. The lockers were the usual spot and it get confiscated. A few teens think they're clever trying to hide them in new ways. Until they lose, the teachers or nurse keep it. So, don't try to get it back, it is not worth it.

There is also a high school drama.

Don't ask. Moxxie doesn't ask too much about it. Just hears it even when he doesn't want to. If he wanted to know he would have just used the codes. It mostly dating, who kissing behind bleachers, breakups, stealing test, stealing items, drug spots, stealing other rival high school mascots, rumors, stuff happening at home, who killed the most, who had sex where and with who, and you get the drift. High school talk. If that is high school talk.