Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You actually made them!" Stolas was so in shock as he held up the clothing.

The pair relaxing in the living room. It's been three days since the whole breakup and mask revealed. The pair texted each other a lot over the phone. Unless they get distracted, another duty, or texting someone else.

Moxxie gave Maria an update about what happened. She had mixed thoughts about it. But will be careful what to say. Along with told Moxxie to be careful. Would tell Doc for them just in case Stolas wants a word to them. After all Doc was the one covering for Moxxie, Puppet situation when they hit by the bug. So, Stolas possibly will figure out Doc might know who they really are. With Maria who knows.

Blitz been tight lipped about what been happening. Try to change or avoid the subject of Stolas as much as he can if they are brought up. The group in IMP is not sure what to fully do. Even Loona just out of loop what to truly do with her adoptive father. Besides just staying close of sorts. Striker offers Blitz to go shooting. He declines but would think about it another day. Millie showed him some funny horse memes. Little half jokes. Moxxie just stayed close to him. Show Blitz he is not being tossed aside. A little relieved to not mention the kiss even if there been weird look.

Plus, ignoring the media post of the mess that happen at Ozzies of the pair.

Yeah, Blitz had to get another phone when he tossed it out the window.

Feels really odd hiding this behind Blitz back. But Stolas was another topic. Stolas is now careful as well when asking about Blitz.

Moxxie tilt their heads as they sat on the couch. "I remember you mention like wearing them, the pictures. Then stop because others telling to dress in the 'correct' way."

"Oh?"

"It still noble like. At least to me with stuff I watch and seen. Just a different style. One or two are a little casual." Waves it off. "But hey it doesn't matter now. It's what you want, right? Like you said, the separation is happening. Now onward to the divorce. So, might as well get back to doing things you like and wear."

Stolas stare a long time at Moxxie with a warm smile. "You really are a good friend."

"Felt like I could have done better. Does Octavia know?"

"Yes." He sighs. "She doesn't like the situation."

"I meant you dressing up like from the gothic Victorian times. But sure, that too."

Stolas flushed a bit embarrassed. "Well, the portrait of me before I got married. She recently found pictures of me. She like my style of clothing and wonder how I turn so uncool."

"Because her egg carrier goal to make your life miserable."

"Puppet!"

Moxxie shrugged and did not take it back. Still slightly peeved at their own self not seeing it or pushing details. But Stolas was good at hiding the abuse. The act of pretending, changing the subject or the excuses. How it sounds like once you read the lines deeper. Stella never cared. Doesn't even really think Stella cares for Octavia besides an heir or public image.