Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie was flabbergasted.

Where to start off.

There was a mention to Ivy about the idea of giving away the dress. Then she makes a surprise announcement if anyone still stays after winning the dress about Flaw. Then to reveal the business cards for the website. They'll launch the website the next day.

It was just a simple business card that said Flaw. The word looks like it was stitched up together till you reach the last letter. A thread traveling out that goes underneath the word with a needle. Then on the back was the website.

Ivy was hooked on the idea. Moxxie didn't think she'd go overboard on the announcement.

Wrong.

Ivy, Maria work together on the phone to make almost like a dang speech. Of course, the two may have gone a bit overboard, then simply down a bit. Just to make it business etiquette. Ivy was treating this like a business. Which it was.

How she starts off it from randomly emailing Flaw about merchandise. Talk of business opportunities. Both businesses. Then thought the customers were going to lose it when she announces Flaw merchandise won't be sold anymore besides the business deal, they done together. Then reveal the cards along with added in they can stop trying to make a bigger mess in her shop.

Even if Moxxie didn't show too much expression about it. He'll admit the announcement speech was nice. It did sound like she wanted to say extra but kept it simple for their sake. It was a little funny watching the customer's reaction. To not know Flaw is here and now expanding.

When he launches the website, like around midnight, he knows things are going to be slow. So, leave the website be and will check in a few hours. They are just going to use their time to spend time with Maria as she did come during this event.

The website he plans out a certain way.

He was only going to do a certain number of materials, quantities like he did with at the café. Now you have got to realize it's a lot than many think. Since there are the sizes, colors to think about. Even for the plushies. Socks for certain demons' feet. Gloves. Beanies. Scarves. It was a lot even with the amount they only did.

Use a mannequin for certain outfits he made to give them a visual view. A little tweaking to change the mannequin size, to clothes with certain sizes. What? Everyone's body is different. Like literally.

Along with a note during time frames that their brake when things will be stocked up. Then another note's possible special themes in the future. Got ideas but will be suggestion box later on when it gets to that point.

Now he has put a section down for personal design's outfits, accessories and even a plushy. Put down examples to give them an idea of what they done that was not sold on the site just for a visual idea. Even shown the pencil drawing with their work if someone tries to call them out.

If someone wanted to take part in it got to sign up. Information on the right sizing. It is important, put a note down if they want it to be loose got add it in. The style of the outfit. Ether it be words, or give them a visual idea in the attachment box. Not going to copy someone else's work. Even put in the attachment box if they did a personal drawing of an outfit. Pricing on certain material. Put down how long it'll take them along with standard shipping. Along with availability since he doing this under his own time. Add another note to not ask if they need this personal outfit done by in the next day. Will warn them. If push or get nasty will lose the slot, then reopen back to another. Money will be returned to the buyer.