Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Hi everyone!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

I don't own any of the characters besides the names that will be used and mentioned.

Error/Moxxie speaking/thoughts

Unknown speaking/Flashbacks

Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Moxxie."

Moxxie look at the open door. Maria head sticking out as she smiles at them.

"Ready to go grab some clothes?"

Moxxie stare at her. Glance down at the bed. A small frown behind their scarf. Not because of the question. Well, part of it. Their mind still going back to the last two months.

Right on the spot after getting those shots along with a delicious chocolate bar. Got adopted. It didn't click till they saw the papers when riding back in the truck. Maria adopted them.

It was a feeling they weren't sure how to feel. Along with obvious questions if one can just get adopted fast like that. Eh. What they know plus a new world. It still felt so very odd. Why does she still want to deal with them? She didn't have to worry about them. Heck, I could have just dropped them off at an orphanage before or after that Doctor visit.

Yet, she didn't?

Then was shown an extra bedroom. Look like any other normal bedroom. She told him this was her old bedroom. It was his room now.

Why was she doing this to them?

"I know this is all scary. I'm a bit scared too. Hey were going to do this together Moxxie." Maria crouched down as she looked at them. A grin on her face. A thumbs up. "So, best of luck for the both of us."

Moxxie just stared at her. Didn't realize how they also gave her a tiny thumbs up.

Why did they do that?

"Moxxie?"

Jump off the bed. Not using the stack of boxes to go down. Goes over to her.

"Great. Let's go eat some food first."

An unhappy stomp.

"No, stomping feral child you're eating. The food not the appliances." Sometimes I had to always remind the child. Cover her mouth to not snicker at the unhappy glare.

Moxxie was actually a good child. A strange good child. Well as one can be at his age. But he was. Smug little runt who has been making the last month been very interesting. There were ups and downs. Of course. This was new for her too.

Now getting Moxxie to eat was very challenging. She didn't know how many times she had to stop the child from eating the plate, utensils, and cups. Just the food and liquids in them. He didn't seem he wanted to eat. He rarely asked for food. It was like a boring choir he was told to do. She swears she thought she saw him couple of times just swallow the food without chewing.

Unless it's chocolate and just a switch of a button.

She kept chocolate on standby but had to hide it. The child was very good at finding them. Places she doesn't understand how he could reach. Can be smug about it. Like it was a challenge for them.