Chapter 85

Chapter 85

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nice bed hair."

"Morning to you too." Moxxie not stare at him. Use their hand to comb to gather their hair up. Then grab the ribbon to put it in the low side ponytail.

Striker kept staring.

"Rattles?"

Spiral stare.

"What? Is there something on my face? Is the makeup coming off?"

Tail not rattling.

"I will throw this chair at you. If you don't start speaking."

"What can I say? It's just been a while I saw your hair down." Seriously! That's his first line! Get it together Striker!

"Gets in the way of work with work if I keep it down." Hair back in their style. Goes to pick up their glasses.

"Like your broken glasses."

"Once the glass shatters off. Then I'll get new ones."

"How are you even looking through those now?"

"It's not that bad."

The glass decided to shatter and fall down.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Don't say it."

"I'm not the one about to hear some bitching from the Boss Man."

Moxxie rolled their eyes as he took them off. Study them as best they can. Then pull out a glasses case from the inside of their coat. Open it up. An extra pair already inside. Put the destroyed pair back inside. Even scoop up the shatter glass inside the glasses case. Then put the case back inside the jacket.

"Are you serious?"

"Hi, serious- "

"Critter I will toss you, along with that chair you're sitting in, out the window. If you even dare finished that."

"..."

"Huh that actually work."

"Hi serious I'm about to work you to the bone." Quickly jump out of the chair onto the table. As Striker lungs at them.

"GET BACK HERE!"

"NOPE!"

"YOU DESERVE YOUR ASS BEAT!"

"DON'T GOT ONE SO SHOULD KICK YOUR OWN ASS!"

"STOP MAKING EXCUSES!"

The pair running in circles in the meeting room. Random parkour jumps on the walls and the table. Somehow the window hasn't broken. It was stupid. Both of them are thinking the same thing. Yet, at the same time fun. Like it was being themselves as kids again.