Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Say Puppet would you like to watch a movie with me?"

"Huh?" Puppet look at Stolas.

They been hanging out as much the pair can. Even if lately only a few texts in between. Just for good reasons. There has been a lot on their plates. The time they could sit down together in space was either they go their own time, helping Octavia when she wants to learn or hunting down these bugs.

It was quite tiring and exhausting. Stolas tries not to show it. But there are times he has noticed Puppet slightly. From either fights or just taking care of the stars. 

Stolas dealing with his turn out with Stella. The arguing got to the point even the servants were scared to be around either of them. So, she has been staying with her family lately. So, Octavia was being move back and forth a lot. Teenagers hate it. He tries his best to make it up to her. Along with other duties as his book stays with him now. He has been trying to keep up with a lot of work. The was that situation two months ago at the festival. Everyone still believed the theory but he did get a sit down with Puppet to be told about these 'bugs. They were taking care of it. Good.

Then when IMP was brought up again. Heard a few things they rather not have heard. But they did confirm their situation about the pair. Blitz, Stolas still seeing the other in bed.

Puppet did give Stolas a long hard look about that. At least what it felt like from the mask. Made it very clear to Stolas he better not be using their 'gift' as a threat over their head. Stolas quickly said no. May have gotten overboard but the pair are talking.

Going to still keep an eye on that.

But Stolas was serious on their part as well when it came to the book. Like issues on the job. Th eowl almost had a heart attack when he learns about IMP trouble on Earth. He was vicious of them and should be lucky no one takes the DHORKS seriously. Along with not taking the book away to get back to Puppet. So, been very watchful at all of them. He is still their biggest sponsor.

Another chance.

Frogmouth really can confuse them sometimes. Same with Blitz.

Now things with Blitz have calmed down. Well, slightly fewer complaints. Didn't get a major headache like before. There were many things that ought to be talked about. It didn't have to be personal intel since the both of them lock in about that. We're able to have some business talk even if Blitz complains about paperwork.

Slowly getting it together.

"Well, no one at home. I gave the servants a day off. We've been very busy so I thought of a nice movie. You know the two of us to relax and chill on the couch."

The disguise Imp sent an unsure look. Couldn't tell by the mask. Watch a movie? As Puppet no less. "I don't know. "

"Just one movie. That's all I'm asking. We haven't been able to relax together."

Moxxie stared at him.

I can't believe I agreed to this.

Moxxie sitting on the couch. Stolas right by him wrapped in a  blanket eating some popcorn. Didn't remove his mask the entire time. But Stolas didn't care.

He was just happy Puppet actually agreed to come over!

The two of them are watching a movie together on the couch.

It was called Die Soft.

They just put on anything random really that was on here.

"I do apologize with the movie." Stolas chuckled weakly and ready to change it. Not his favorite thing.

"Eh. Watch worse." Shrugged and stared at the TV.

"Oh? Wait you have TV in space!"

"Portal. Plus, cell service."

"Right." Stolas blinked and grinned. "Do you secretly ever check on me?"

"Rarely."

"So, mean." The Avian pouted and crossed his arms.

"It's called privacy. I wouldn't want you to try to look at what I do twenty-four seven. So, why would I do that to you?" Puppet looked at him and tilted their hooded heads.

"Oh, um right." Stolas laughs awkwardly.

Well, he probably would if he could keep track of them.

The two relaxed and continued watching the movie. Stolas was having a good time. It looked like it was the same for Puppet as he was relaxing on the couch. This was a good night after all even with the bugs!

DING DONG!

What?

Stolas blinked in surprise to hear the doorbell.

"Um delivery?" Puppet asked him.

"Nothing I'm aware of and Octavia usually gives me a head up." Stolas getting up to check it. Since no one else can. Goes to the front door of his home. He glances back and saw Puppet just hiding behind the wall. He giggles at the way to just peek out. Check the peep hole and face turn to horror.

Oh no.

Look at Puppet and motion him to leave. He didn't need to be here to see them!

Moxxie tilt his head in understanding. But very confused why. Open a portal and the two could hear the voice on the other side.

"Oh Stolas! I'm respecting your privacy by ringing the doorbell. But asserting my authority as your brother-in-law who cheating on my sister by coming in any way!"

The door burst open dramatically with an icy breeze.

"Hello dear Stolas!"

"Andrealphus what an unwanted surprise." Hands behind his back and waving for Puppet to leave now. "What are you doing here?"

"As much as I would love to stay long and chattered my life away. I came over to pick up a few things for Stella. Nothing too much of an issue now is it."

"Be my guess. While you're at it make sure to take your portraits out as well."

"Oh, don't be such a pillock."

"Takes one to know one."

"How cute. Also, little snowflake wanted to know if you have any rats."

"I sure do. Shall I shove them down your throat you piece of- "

Moxxie was already gone before he could hear the rest of the conversation.

Crazy birds.

Wait?

He wanted to know what happened at the end of Die Soft!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

We still shall never know what happened in Die Soft.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!