Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie couldn't believe this was happening. Out of all times why now? Sure, there has been lack of bugs lately but he truly thought maybe they got rid of all of them. Or, possibly further away than he was going to explore.

He had been so damn busy with his work, IMP, other problems he was fixing, personal life itself, and was just so busy. Yet, it wasn't excusable when he saw five bugs reach the portal. The portal to the Wrath Ring.

"STOLAS CLOSE IT!"

The bug screeched as they almost landed. Until strings grab them. They threw them very far away from the onlookers.

"IMPS OF WRATH! DON'T WORRY ITS NOT REAL UM STAY AND WATCH THE MOON! IT'S JUST A LITTLE SHOW. THAT'LL JUST PASS...CARRY ON!" Stolas voice boomed out into everyone in the field. Then just ran in the direction Puppet tossed the bugs on the other side of the town.

"What the fuck we just saw?"

"How should I know? Some noble show?"

"The moon! Curse us all!"

"YOU HEARD THE DAMN BIRD IT'S NOT REAL!" Blitz cursed out at the Imps stupidity. Pull out his gun to go follow Stolas. Not because he cares but something just fell off with all this shit. "Crust buckets! Loona gets back at the ranch now!"

"But he said- "

"I've been on so much drugs! No, way those weren't real!"

"Moon drugs?"

"What the fuck are those?" Striker runs over to them. He couldn't take the chance to take the angelic weapon out here. Also, he actually pretty pissed off now. These things just ruin everything. Could have had the damn shot. Now, he has to help unless the damn prince gets killed by the things.

"How the fuck I know! I just bang him! I don't ask what happen in space!"

"So, don't believe that horseshit?"

"Fuck no I don't!"

"Blitz!" Millie runs over to them about to jump at Blitz, Loona, and Striker. "What going on?"

"Again, I don't know!"

"Do you at least no who mask one was throwing!"

"No, I don't know who the space wizard was!" Blitz looked around the area. "Look I don't know what happened. But I say we get the fuck out, got back to your barn and get in the van."

"What?!"

"I'm using common sense! Plus, I think there taking care of it."

"What make you say that?"

Blitz pointed to the open portal as a bug was soon thrown back in.  Tied up in string. "There that."

Stolas hoots angrily and dodges the long mandible mouth to not bite his head off. He ran fast to get to the area Puppet was able to throw the bugs far away instead that town. Now the two of them are fighting these things. Whatever they are Puppet was very worried. His hat came off at some point. He raised his legs up. With strength that surprised many he kicks the creature off him in the sky. His eyes then glow red.