Chapter 121

Chapter 121

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stolas doesn't know what he should do.

Right now, he is standing still. Arm still out and was ready to use his magic to get the ice away. Pringles in the back now shaking while they covered their mouth.

The icy wind magic vanishes. Just a stunned peacock stood there.

Look you don't slap a Goetia. In fact, they shouldn't do any kind of physical harm. That includes talking back at them. Unless it's Goetia doing it towards another Goetia. Eh, it can get complicated. Or if you're higher than any of the Goetias themselves.

What Moxxie just did would been a death sentence alone. Death sentence, make your life a living extra hell or make sure you have nothing left.

"You just slapped me." Andrealphus whispered. Can still feel the stinging pain on their right cheeks. Eyes widen in disbelief.

"You were monologuing over a name." Moxxie just stared at him with a neutral expression. The glasses went down a bit. Glance back at Stolas. "Want to talk later?"

"Yes. Good idea. Um Pringles escort our guest to the door."

"Y-yes, your hig-highness."

"Do you want me to drag this one out?" Glance at the peacock who was still stunned.

"No, no. I actually do need to have a small word with Andrealphus."

Stare but soon glance down at the other bird. Then shrug. "All right."

Got off the couch to walk past them but stopped. Can feel the end of their scarf got grabbed.

"Apologize."

"Andrealphus- "

"This is not your business besides not reprimanding them." Andrealphus needs to temper in check. He rarely lost his cool like this. Then again, a commoner has some common sense to not slap someone like him. Him! The Marquis!

Yet, this imp just looks unamused.

"I was going to out the door." Stolas shot back at him. Just play along to get to go by faster. "Now let them go."

"I will not. Now apologize and maybe I'll let you leave out here. Better yet plead for your life. On your knees and maybe I'll be merciful enough to let you have your hands still-

"No." Glance behind at the demon giving them a wide eye expression. "That means I would be lying. Not going to waste that on someone like you."

Andrealphus froze on the spot.

Pull their scarf out their hand. Began to walk away Not bothered to wait for Pringles, or Stolas. Made it the front door. Still, they didn't stop when they picked up the talons moving fast.

"Moxxie."

Open the door but stop to look up at him.

"Look you just. You shouldn't have done that. Heck, you're lucky he hasn't made my whole mansion into an ice storm right now." Watch Moxxie reactions for anything but nothing. They really don't care at all, they slap Andrealphus. Not that he is not complaining, he is.