Chapter 127

Chapter 127

Onward we go to things we should know but some twists on the way.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ya knows? You're really bad at this."

Fizzarolli struggles to escape his imprisonment, while Blitz just watches it all happen. His eyes just watch the entertainer grunt, and fall down again on their face. Starts to roll around a bit.

"Ya know? last time I checked, I was a fucking jester, not an escape art- "He gets zapped due to rubbing his hands together on his wrap. He shoots up, his head indents the cage, and he falls back down. He began to whimper a bit. "I just wanna go home..."

"Hm," Tilt his head," you want me to get you out?

"Ye-ye-yes..."

Blitz smiles as he stands up, raising his foot to extract a knife from under his shoe.

"You had a knife this whole time?!"

Blitz cuts the tape off himself, then grabs Fizzarolli by the shoulder, startling him, with the knife pointed in his direction.

Fizz eyes widen in fear. Close his eyes for the incoming pain by stabbing. But nope. The knife cuts the tape off of him as well, freeing his arms. Wait why are their nape over the chest area? Confused but glared at Blitz as he tosses the knife tossed at him.

"Now stop bitching while I work this." Blitz observes his surroundings clearer now.

Spots many mafia goons around in the warehouse in different spots. There were a variety of imps, aquatics and possibly a few hybrids around. Like one a forklift doing some work. Another playing on a pool table. A muscular imp stacking a card tower. Spot the area he really after. An aquatic just napping with the remote close by. A remote to the cage.

"Ahhh, bingo!"

"So, what now, genius?" Crawls over to see what they're looking at.

"See that remote?" Points below at the table.

"I mean, I could stretch down there."

"No, no... I have a better idea." Blitz shakes the cage, causing some boxes to fall.

On cue so much bullshit and chaos happened.

The boxes collapsed on a few demons nearby. The demon startled as their beer mug was thrown in the air. That landed on a tower of cards that was completed.

Now shattered as cards flown all around.

The muscular imp once cheerful now devastated as their creations trampled down. Face turn to anger pull out a gun, yells and shoots nearly everywhere and everyone.

"OUCH!"

"No, no!"

"Barrel stop!"

"Keep it down!" The imp at a pool table yelled and not bothered paying attention at the ones around him getting killed, "I'm shooting 8-ball over here!"