Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Let's go again.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Note to self.

Stop going to Animal Planet. Or remember they have things called portal to sneak through.

Moxxie half snorted as he put that reminder down in their head. Well, at least his time over there wasn't dull. New stuff in their notebook to write. I just can't do it there. Either up in space which hopefully will not run into dolphins. Along with adding turtles as well.

They were very small and dark. It made them blend so well in the coloration of space. Floats and swimming around. Almost look like normal sea turtles but he notices how the flippers are split in two. Watch them swim around and begin to eat star dust around them. Got to admit the turtles have been the chilliest giving them space.

Seriously, they are trying to not make these space puns on purpose.

Besides space, like they mention, the other options just back at the apartment. Either way kept them busy. Would open a little portal to sneak a peek through to watch their interactions. Research purposes. Did take very quick pictures for visual references. Nothing professional but it did its job.

Their new job right now is going out to get something to drink.

Where? They have new clues. Guess whatever catches their attention. Along with not shady, smells weird, or a fight already seem to have started.

Continued their walk for a long time. Didn't realize he passed a college school ground with firetrucks coming it. Did almost stop when he heard something.

"Yeah, something about rats?"

"A bunch of rats started a fire?"

"Apparently these were Wrath Rats and- "

Just keep walking. Just keep walking. Don't think about how those rodents are possible here now. Made another note to put extra magical barrier around just in case those pests somehow find them. If it's those rats.

Who he kidding? All those rats in Wrath are like a band. Probably their tunnel systems talk about them.

Okay that's enough thinking about them. It's probably nothing. It could be any rats. Pride has them too. Not just the sinner ones.

Check his time. Huh he been out a little longer than they expected. It's only 11:25 A.M.

Whelp time to continue what their original goal was. Checked through his phone and there were some areas to get a drink. A chocolate drinks. Stop as they were was one close by in the area they're walking in now.

Nightshade Café

Sees some decent reviews. Spot the first thing with chocolate. That's all that matters. Heads off to followed the map to reach their destination point. Look at the sign above that said Nightshade café. It was a two-story building. Look inside from the window didn't look to pack. Only one there seems to be a work. Goes to the door.

Inside was a decent size place. Taken care but can see blood here and there. Plants as well. Not like the lively plants you would see on Earth. Dead of sorts but still give an aesthetic feeling to the place. Even the flowers around look as healthy as they can be. A lot of vines in certain places. A few tables, booths, a section to add extra drink need addictions, and a section with some books. Then you got to the counter itself with two coffee machines, and the materials to make the drinks. Got to the counter with the glass to see what bakery goods were available. A menu high above on a chalk board. There was a tv hanging on the wall but it was muted.