Chapter 123

Chapter 123

Behold! Another chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Can we all get together? Please. I heard there is supposed to be a shower of stars combusting tomorrow night. Like rain?

Moxxie stared at the many texts Octavia had been sending them.

Little Frogmouth.

Their eyes slightly sadden. All this with her was very hard to handle. They didn't want to put her in that position. Even with the offer they can still talk. We were just going to be distance.

The first call just her crying when they left Striker abandoned cell. Just lying on the couch to listen to Octavia voicemail. The news she heard about her father in the hospital. Just so much fear, wanting to go see her father and close to crying. He wanted to comfort her but he didn't have a right to. He couldn't leave.

He mentally and emotionally couldn't do anything.

Then they lie. A half lies. A lie none the less to her that he couldn't see her for a while physically. Her and her father. Still able to text. Won't be able to answer calls. It wasn't the right moment he should have told her no moment was right.

She shouted so many things at them. It hurt but he couldn't blame her. She was in pain. Could have lost her father. Has no idea how many doors were open. Along with close to opening.

They cried again that night while Maria hugged them. Just repeats of sorry after sorry.

After that it was little things. An update. Stolas must have told her too they would be on radio silence.

She pleaded, begged in the text to ask what happened. No, body giving her direct answers why the two of them turn down this.

Neither could give her the answer.

Moxxie couldn't out of hiding their life, protecting those around him and that threat over their head that Stolas did. After all that they didn't want Stolas to lose Octavia.

Stolas couldn't out of shame. Even if he has a legit reason for their anger. The anger was there for a while but targeted at 'Outlaw'. The things he said. But then to think about the position Moxxie was in.

One of them got what they wanted. Striker was gone. Gone. Lockup. Probably a high chance to never see or get killed. Stolas was fine with that. Nobody to go after his family. Yet, Stolas couldn't fully tell Octavia the truth. But he told her the pair were listening to the other. It confused her but she didn't care. Just happy he took her advice.

Now, a few days later, I am sending this text. For the three of them to be in space.

Close their eyes for a bit. Text back.

Two hours.

They'll stay for two hours.

That gave Octavia plenty of time. Along with news to tell her father about tomorrow.

Stolas smiles while mentally screaming along with joyful crying. It won't be the same for a while but it's a step.

"It should be in this spot. Right Dad?" Octavia turns around holding her bag. Watching her father walking while Puppet was floating by them. The pair a bit apart from the other but could still talk to the other if need be.